Chapter 1

I never thought i could love someone so much, I thought.

"I don't know what i would do without you." I said

"I love you Harper"

"Wake up!" mom said

I never thought I would that type of relationship before, I thought to myself

Realizing I still had my eyes closed

"Wake up"

"I'm up I'm up!" I said

"Good now get your shit for school ready you don't want to be late again!" mom said

"Okay"

I decided to wear my black leggings, my cream coloured cardigan that has three buttons in the front, a white tank top underneath, and my black flats. I put my hair up into a messy bun and I left.

When I got home from school my mother was making out with this guy I've never seen around before on the kitchen counter.

I was so mad, how could my mom be such a slut? I ran up to my room and slammed the door. Wow a 16 year old acting like a 10 year old slamming my door!

"Wtf do you think your doing slamming the damn doors in this house?"

"It's not like you pay for them" mom said

"It's not like you do either" I said under my breath

"What was that?"

"Nothing" when we first moved in this place she slept with the owner of the house, so she doesn't have to pay rent or do anything for the house we live here for free.

"Shit!" I forgot my phone downstairs, I better go get it

I'm walking down the stairs and I hear moaning...

They were having sex right there on the floor beside the counter, wow! So I want to get my phone that's on the table beside the door but they will see me, I hope they do too!

Maybe she will think twice before having random guys over...

"Harper! Get out of here! What are you doing you sick child watching me and my fiancé having sex!" My mother said

Did she just say fiancé?

"Fiancé?" I said

"Yes he engaged to me an hour ago!" She said getting up off the floor... And pulling her pants up.

Then her fiancé whispered something to her.

"We'll talk about it later!" She said to him

So I just walk up the stairs and try to forget about the whole thing.