~A Promise~ ♥Mikleo x Reader♥

In front of me was a terrible hellion with large fangs and a terrifying face.
Around us it was dark, really dark, I only could see its icy stare, which really made me scared. As it came closer I swung my weapon at it, just to miss. Its mighty growl made me step some steps away from it, but then I tripped over, what seemed to be a stone, I landed on my butt, which really hurt. All of sudden I could hear steps, which were closing in. Oh no.... Please not another enemy... As I looked up from the ground I saw a boy with blue clothes and white hair in front of me with his back in my direction. "Splash!" The boy shouted and the monster got hit by some water, which scared the monster so much, that it left.
Then the boy turned around and I only could stare at his icy blue eyes, which suited him perfectly. "T-thank you for saving me..." I quietly stuttered at him. "No prob... Wait? You can see me?" He said surprised.
Why was he wondering that I could see him? I didn't quite understand what was going on, so I just stared at him.
The white haired came closer and tried to help me up.
"Are you hurt?" The boy quietly asked.
I nodded at his question and showed my bleeding knee.
He quickly took my arm and laid it around his beautiful neck and carefully lifted me a little.
The white haired carried me out of the cave into a small and lovely village. "Wait here... I need to tell my gramps what happened." I quietly nodded and tried to sit down, as he left me. As I finally sat down, everyone in this village strangely started to look at me.
I hoped that the white haired boy will come back asap.
Some minutes passed and there he was right in front of me, his hands on his hips and a sweet smile on his face with a hint of sadness.
"Did you miss me?" He jokingly asked.
To his surprise I seriously nodded at him.
"I-I see..." The boy whispered with a huge blush on his cheeks.
"Well anyway... You should rest for the day... I'll even cook you something to eat."
He opened the door of his house and carefully helped me to sit on his bed.
"I guess... I forgot to ask for your name... I'm Mikleo by the way."
"I'm [Y/n]." I quietly told him with a light giggle.
For a moment everything went quiet.
"Um ... Just try to rest until dinner's ready." Said Mikleo with a subtle and generous smile, which reminded me of my little brother.

~Skip cuz of School~

The meal was really good, but we didn't really talk that much.
"My gramps said that you need to leave tomorrow..."
I saw a little bit of sad shine in Mikleos eyes.
"Oh... So soon?"
Mikleo nodded and told me that I should rest for my trip back home tomorrow.
It pained my heart that I had to leave him... But I can't change it...
In the middle of the night, I woke up and realized that Mikleo was laying right beside me, with one of his arms around my stomach.
To be honest he's a really cute guy and I don't want to leave him.
As I turned around his sweet little face was right in front of mine and I simply couldn't control myself and gave him a small peck on the forehead.
Then I slowly pulled him into a hugging position and instantly fell asleep once more.
As it got bright outside, we both slowly woke up and as Mikleo realized that we kind of hugged, he gently smiled at me with a huge blush on his cheeks.
For a moment we just laid there and stared into each others eyes.
At first I thought I was dreaming, because it was kinda strange for me that he slowly came closer wtih his face.
Now it was my time to blush and I slowly closed my eyes.
Then something happened, I thought that it would never happen.
He kissed me! He really kissed me!
"[Y/n] there's something I need to tell you... It's obvious at this point..."
I stared at his beautiful purple eyes.
"I... L-love you... I know we probably never meet again but I just wanted to tell you."
"Mikleo... I love you too."
We pulled each other in a closer hug and smiled like the rising sun.
"Don't worry Mikleo some day we'll meet again, I promise."
He smirked at me.
"I really hope so."
After one last kiss we left each others embrace and started to pack some things for my way back home.
As we packed everything, we quickly left the house.
"... Mikleo I'l miss you."
Mikleo placed his hand on my head and gently played with my [H/c] hair.
"I should get going..."
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and slowly went on my way home.
Someday I'll hopefully meet him again...
No I have to meet him again! I gave him a promise and I never break promises.

✂ Sorry that I was away for so long... My mental health kept me from writing and drawing and and and... Well my mental health still sucks...
Anyway I still hope that you like this Mikleo x Reader :).
Sincerely M.E ✂