Part 1

Winifred Grey's best friend somehow succeeded on making her go to famous vampire club called Fangtasia. Fred considered her friend's casual clothes and uncombed black hair.

"That's not fair," Fred complained.

"What?" Stark asked her. Stark wasn't his first name but the guy hated his first name so much that no one could say it at loud. Fred only said it if she was angry at him.

They had known each other forever but didn't come friends—and best friends—before they graduated high school. Fred didn't even remember how it happened. They just started hanging around and before she knew it they were closer than she had been with anyone. It wasn't like either of them were loners but their friends just turned out to be fake friends. Don't you hate when that happens?

"You don't have to make any effort anything to make yourself look—you know?"

"Handsome? Ravishing?" Stark asked.

"Do I look fine?" Fred asked after sighting. She was wearing a very tight dress and felt like her boobs would pop out from it in any minute. Fred had decided to curl her long, red hair and to wear a heart choker necklace.

"Fine? If I wasn't gay I might just date you," Stark joked.

"Why am I doing this again?" Fred wondered at loud, caressing her own arms.

"Because I met a hottie there, last time and you have to be there for me since you're my best friend," Stark told me.

"Really? That was the reason?" Fred asked, skeptically.

"I also promised to buy you pizza. Besides, that place can be a good place to inspire you to continue your book."

"I do love pizza," Fred smiled, thinking about eating.

x

Fred didn't know what the time was but she was bored out of her mind. She didn't hate alcohol but after few drinks she always stopped drinking because she didn't want to become drunk, especially in a vampire club. She was just swinging around in her chair when someone sat next to her.

"Yes?" she asked the girl with short blonde hair next to her.

"You don't like drinking?" The girl asked her. She was wearing black jeans, dark red cardigan and cream colored ruffled tank top.

"I'm sorry, vampire but I'm not interested," Fred stated and the girl started laughing lowly.

"You think I'm a vampire?"

"You're not?" Fred asked, confused.

"No. Actually I'm just dating one. My name is Adira," the girl told her.

"Winifred but everyone calls me Fred," Fred informed her.

"It's nice to meet you," Adira smiled at her.

"So, who are you dating?" Fred asked, curiously. She had never met anyone who was dating a vampire before. If you didn't count Stark's one nightstand's and of course before she moved to Louisiana that weirdo from her hometown was dating a vampire called Bill.

"Do you see that tall guy in the throne?" Adira asked after turning around and pointing where the throne was.

"You're dating him?" Fred asked. The guy was pretty hot.

"The guy next to him is my bonded," Adira explained, "I love him to pieces but coming to his child's club can be such a bore sometimes."

"Who is she?" Fred asked as she saw a girl with blonde hair walking to Eric, furiously.

"That's Sookie—"

"Stackhouse," Fred finished, "I remember her."

"You know her?" Adira wondered aloud.

"We used to live in the same town," Fred explained, "I guess you're not big fan of hers?"

"You can say that again."

x

"What are you doing here miss Stackhouse?" Godric wondered aloud when he saw Sookie walking towards them.

"Eric, why haven't you been answering to my calls?" Sookie asked furiously.

"Let's go talk to my office," Eric suggested.

"No. I'm fine here," Sookie crossed her arms, "I thought you just needed space but it has been two weeks already. What's going on?"

"I guess you didn't take a hint?" Adira asked, sarcastically as she walked toward them with a girl Sookie didn't recognize.

"Adira," Godric said, smiling at his beloved and Adira walked to him and kissed him.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Sookie asked, taking a step back as she kept her eyes in Eric.

"I guess you could call it that," Eric said awkwardly. He didn't usually have to deal with things like this. He usually just had a fuck and feed but Sookie had been different. Eric thought he had feelings towards Sookie but after seeing how Adira and Godric almost destroyed each other—he knew what he felt wasn't love. Eric suspected that his 'feelings' had something to do with Sookie's unique blood.

"I knew I should've trusted my instincts. You just wanted sex and when you got it, you decide to dumb me," Sookie said, simply before leaving and she wasn't happy.

Fred looked at her new friend, sitting in her lover's lap, kissing him and just whispered: "Awkward."

"Adira," she said.

"Yes?" Adira breathed as Godric lips left hers to kiss her neck.

"I'll just—go. I need to find my friend."

"Wait—" Adira said as Fred turned to leave. Adira took a hold of Godric's hair so he would stop kissing him and the vampire pouted. Fred couldn't believe her eyes. A vampire was actually pouting.

"Could I have your number?" Adira asked after she walked to the other girl, "I don't really have friends these days and I really like you."

"Sure," Fred smiled, gave Adira her number and left to find her best friend. She looked for Stark's number before calling it.

"You better not have left me because you're horny or next time I see you, you will not have one," Fred threatened.

x

N/A: Here's the first chapter of the new story thoughts? What do you guys think about my original characters?

I know most of you wanted the sequel to be about Adira and Godric but I wanted to give Eric her own story.

Comment if you guys still want me to continue or was this too disappointing?