Feels like fate

*Demi's P.O.V.*

It was just a boring day back from the winter break at school, but they said that we had a surprise assembly. Usually when we have an assembly it's really boring. It was right after PE 4th per.

During lunch everyone was talking about this cute blonde guy with a couple other people walking around the halls, but i just ignored it.

It came time for PE to start i threw my long brown hair up into a messy bun and changed into my PE clothes, then an announcement came on telling us that they changed the assembly 30 min earlier. So we changed back and went to the gym where the assembly was.

I sat down next to my friends. We couldn't see anyone but there were a bunch of posters that had peoples twitters on it so i pulled out my phone and looked them up. I saw the cute blondes twitter i instantly followed him and then later the others. The assembly was just about to start so i put my phone away.

*Tristans P.O.V*

After Jryan and Collin performed I went out to perform. I instantly saw this beautiful girl with brown hair and hazel eyes we made eye contact. I instantly fell in love. All her friends were nudging her and smiling at me. I thought

'Was it obvious'

I walked to the sound and told them i wanted to play feels like fate and pick someone on stage. I went over to her and talked to her and asked her.

*Demi's P.O.V.*

I was blushing. Everyone was staring at me. The spotlight was on me. "He beautiful would you like to go on stage with me" "y-yes i w-would l-love to" i said nervously he took my hand and walked me down the bleachers

*Tristans P.O.V*

I led her to the middle of the stage and dragged over a stool so she could sit "what's your name love?" I asked "D-Demi" Her name was beautiful and the way she said it was so beautiful and everything about her was just perfect.

*Demi's P.O.V*

It went completely black. I got scared and then a spotlight shined on him as he started to sing.

"Take time to regret, the time you said let's just be friends. All i want to do is make you happy" he sang. His voice was so beautiful the way he said each word gave me goose bumps.

He stood me up and put his hands on my hips "there's something about the way you look into my eyes, there's something about the way you say my name"

He hugged me as he sang "there's something about the way the world makes sense when you're in my arms" I started to cry because he was so cute and i felt like he really meant it.

I look over at my friends. They had their hands over there mouths. Then i turn and look into his gorgeous eyes. He moved his microphone and leaned and kissed my cheek. I was blushing so much. I stood there not moving.

*Tristan's P.O.V*

I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. After the show i went over and talked to her she was so nervous but it was so cute. Her friends left so it was just me and her. I told her if she ever needed anything to dm me over twitter.

*Demi's P.O.V*

My phone started to ring, but i didnt want to leave tristan he was so cute, so i just ignored the call. It rang again i picked it up to see that it was my older sister in college. I answered this time because useally they wouldn't call during school. Tristan stood there but talked to other people while I picked up the phone.

"I have to pick you up from school early so can you go to the front office and I'm waiting there for you they said they couldn't pull you out because of a bullying assembly but i see that its over so please hurry" I was so worried i ran away without saying bye to tristan.

*Tristan's P.O.V*

I turn around and she was gone. I looked all over but i saw her friends so i went over to talk to them and they said that she had to leave school because of a family emergency. I began to worry. I went to my next school show and all i can think about is the way she smiled and the way she hugged me and said my name. It really felt like fate. I ended up not performing because they didnt have time. I decided to dm her over twitter to see if she was ok:

"Hey your friends said you had to leave for a family emergency and i didnt get to say bye, but is everything ok love?"

An hour passed and she didn't say anything so i figured out who knew her and asked them if they have heard from them and no one did.

It was getting late and I had to get up early to get ready for a show, so i got ready for bed....

{Tristan}

Dear god,

Thank you for this beautiful girl you have brought to me. I hope she's ok. I'm worried about her but i know that you have her in good hands

Amen