The Restaurant

*Tristan's P.O.V*

I was hoping it was the Olive Garden...

It was time to get out of the car so i let demi go in front of me and then climbed out after. We walked really slowly and then stopped right outside of the door.

Pause.

I was scared of what she was gonna say, but then she just threw her hands around me and hugged me. Her hug was so tight. I just wanted to hug her forever.

*Demi's P.O.V*

I had to hug him. He was just so nice and cute i couldn't stand not giving him a hug. We walk in and after that everything went by so fast. There was so much laughing and talking the whole night.

It was getting dark so we had to leave soon. We tried paying for some but they boys wouldn't let us. They insisted.

We exit the door and I can feel his hand almost touching mine. I wanted him to just hold my hand. I can feel his finger, then i look down and smile. He looks at me and winks.

AND THEN HOLDS MY HAND

Alexis turns around and creepily smiles and pulls out her phone. I look at him and realized how much taller he was then me. But i just liked looking at his smile it was so cute.

*Snap*

Alexis takes a picture of us and I started to blush he just laughed a little and kept walking to the car.

*Tristan's P.O.V*

We get back to the car and i didn't realize that it was that long of a walk. I wanted to take her somewhere special and spend the whole night with her so i called momma outside the car while the others where in

"Hey momma"

"Hi how was dinner"

"Great! i had so much fun" i went on and on about her and how beautiful she was

"You must really like her huh?!"

"Yeah she caught my eye the first day i saw her, so since i only have 4 days left in California i was wondering if i could like take her camping or something tonight"

"Sure just remember dont do anything you will regret later"

I get back in the car...

*Demi's P.O.V*

Tristan climbs in the car after being on the phone. I was really curious. He climbs to the back of the car and sits right next to me and turns to me and holds my hands.

"So i just talked to mom and i asked her if we could go camping and watch the stars tonight and she said yes. W-would you be willing t-to do that tonight?" He says nervously

Without thinking i said yes because I told my mom that I was going to sleep over at Alexis' house.