Ch. 13. It was funny

(Kennedys name is now Kayla just so you know) You start to touch dicks again. " You know im sensitive down there..." Grillby said sweating more than blushing. "That's what makes it fun." You way in a sexy voice. "San-ns im gonna s-" Grillby said with a cringe face on. But then he "milked" on your dick. "Nice...." You say. "Sans that was naughty!" Grillby said. "You can't stop me from saying naughty stuff, you mach." You say licking his chest. It didn't work out as planned and he rolled over, so he was tops. " What was that again?" Grillby said sitting up on your torso. " I said i dare you to sit on my, you know like that." You say looking at him with a smirk. In the vent: "Oh my!" Mettaton said sweating a little. Back to your room: "Wha- but that will... And what if I do?" Grillby said with a red face. " Ill let you stay tops...." You say. Grillby got up, and sat on your dick. It slipped though like a straw going through a drane. "M-my butt..." Grillby mumbles. "You win~" You say with your eyes closed and head resting on the ground. Then Grillby looked like he was having a Vietnam flashback. "You ok?" You ask. "I-I'm gonna pee." Grillby said. " You kidding?" You say looking at him like a 5th grader that pissed himself. " Sans i ca-" Grillby said before he pissed himself. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!" Mettaton laughed. "METTATON!!!!!!!!" You screamed. Mettaton ran back to the room. You run out of your room to her's and Pap's room. Frisk, Asriel, Chara, Kayla and Hamilton all see you naked. Grillby runs to close the door. You punch Mettaton and run back to your room and slam the door shut.