The Return of the Overlord

After several years after the battle with Evil Jay and Soto. One night when Zane remembers his battle against the golden master. Zane: it has been years when I blew myself up to saved my friends from overlord and rebuilt myself with titanium and became the titanium ninja. Jay, Kai, Cole, and Lloyd have a party that celebrates the defeat of the overlords. Kai: it has been years and no sight of the overlord*drinks juices*. Lloyd: yes but I the one who defeated him in first place, he can't stay be destroy can he?. The Ninja: nope. Meanwhile at Zane's room, Zane sees a dark pressure comes into his room and said who's there, I know spinjitzu and airjitzu. A familiar voice: ah Zane I have returned as I will destroy you for destroyed me. Zane:*surprised* the  overlord but I defeated you!? Overlord: yes you do but I made of darkness that can't be destroy, where is light, there will be shadows*gets angry and knocked Zane* poor Zane you are a fool for letting your guard. Few hours, Zane appears at the party. Jay: Zane you are here, can you put ice in my cups. Zane: *punches him and sent jay flying to a wall* Ha ha ha. Kai: Zane why are you doing this. Lloyd: I don't think that is zane*sees Zane's  dark purple eyes*. Cole: are you sure about that, Lloyd. Lloyd: I'm positive, that is the overlord. The ninja: *surprised*. Overlord Zane: *smiles evily.
To be continue