Zuripons: Chapter 11- Who took her?

Lele ran out of Juanpa's car and walked away briskly. She took a cab to Ray's apartment. Just her luck, the cab broke down midway. Since it was just a fifteen minutes walk, Lele took her bag and set off.

  While walking, she was thinking of what Juanpa said earlier on. He... likes me. Lele checked the time 3.00pm. Might be too early for her to drop by Ray's house. She went into Starbucks and ordered a caramel frappé. As she was drinking, the Inanna and Hannah situation struck her again. If they were really kidnapped, who would do that? Ray? But he loves Hannah so dearly. Ethan, Inanna's ex? He could not let Inanna go for a long time, than suddenly he disappeared. Ethan wouldn't have done that for no reason too. With Ethan etched on Lele's mind as she left Starbucks walking along an isolated beach. Until she could not take it and phoned Ethan.

"Hello?"
" It's Lele. Can we talk for a bit?"
"Sure."
Ethan and Lele talked for a bit but Lele did not find any clue as off where Inanna and Hannah was. Until... "Eh! How are you with my man Twan. Haven't heard from him in a while," Ethan enthusiastically said. Lele's eyes enlarged. TWAN. That's it! It was probably Twan. Lele said her farewell and hung up. She immediately wanted to phone Juanpa but stopped. He might be still feel awkward about the situation just now. Lele put away her phone but her phone rang just seconds after putting her phone in her pocket.
"Hello?"
"LELE ITS INANNA. IM ON A PAYPHONE NOW!
I NEED YOU TO COME TO THE USUAL WHERE WE MEET I NEED TO-"

Inanna hung up. Lele said hello once again to confirm and knew that something was amiss. She was in a dilemma in whether to call Juanpa or not. Urgh Inanna and Hannah is more important forget about love first. Lele texted Juanpa everything he needed to know and ran off the Ray's house. She barged into his house and shouted for Ray, before something hit her from behind and she blacked out.