Stuff I've said before part. 5

____________________________________
We can't get rid of them.
They know who we are.
They live in our shadows.
The darkest places of our minds.
They are trapped up waiting for you to set them free.
They're your monsters and they're here for you.
They'll come when you least expect it.
It's hard to keep them away, no matter how hard you try.
They'll hurt you, beat you down, break you down until you don't even feel human anyone.
The only feeling you'll have left is loneliness, tiredness, anger, weak, violated and worthless.
After they strike you won't have any self-control.
You'll be gone completely.
Here's a hint, watch out who you hurt and who you're with, they'll either make you or break you or both.
Be careful not to set your monsters to lose, it won't be a pretty sight.
It'll be hard I know, but don't lose your self-control.
Once you lose your self-control it's all downhill from there.
_____________________________
When I was back in school a few years ago, I would've never thought I'd be writing stuff like this, yeah I mean sure I was going through so much pain more than I am right now but, I've been writing things like this for the past year or so.
I would've never believed you a few years ago if you would've said "Lila, you're going to make more friends and lose most of them and the ones you lose will break you not make you. You're going to have to deal with struggles holding friendships together even though they're falling apart. You're going to have to deal with almost losing the one who saved you so many times, you're going to lose your sanity."
Because I would've laughed in that person's face, I never thought about making more friends and stuff, I only ever stayed with my small group and no one else but now I have all of you, that makes things a whole lot better. I know some of you won't read this all but I hope you do.
____________________________________