Remembering the worse.

Couple of days had passed since last time i saw you. I couldn.t get your face outta my head. You were so kind to me, Hiro. I didn.t have any friends until you. I guess that this was the reason i got so attached to you.

I was standing by the window, watching some doves playing around. I decided to go outside a little bit(Actually i was hoping to see you ).

My grandma had a bench near the gates so I stoped there and decided to read a book. The moment was perfect. The nature started its usual morning ritual. I could hear the frogs' song, feel the wind's touch and listen to my grandmas song:

"Here right here in Sunset Bridge

Come to find what you might seek

Find the courage in your soul

Play with lots of angels gone"

Her voice made me shiver and tremble. That was when i heard some footsteps. I didn.t look. I was to nervous to find out who can disturb that peaceful moment. My heart started racing in my body.

'Hei, Mika!'

It was you. I recognised your childish but strong voice.

'Miii-ka-chaaan. Come with me. Come come noow.'

Without realising I let myself carried away by your hand. I didn.t know where you were taking me and what was your plan. I knew just one thing: I had to be near you.

We walked for about 15 minutes. None of us talked. I guess none knew what to say.

You finally broke the silence after we stoped.

' This is my secret place. I wanted you to see it'

I wanted to ask why but after looking at that superb view my words were cut off. I didn.t you until then that world could be so beautiful. The perfect mix of colours were combined perfectly with that crystal blue waterfall while bunnies, lady bugs and birds were singing their unique song. My eyes grew wider as I was looking at them.

'I had a dream about you the other night. Its pretty embarasing so I won.t tell you about it. But I had to show this to you, hoping that my dream would come true. ' you said that with a shy though strong tone.

'It is splendid.' I managed to say. I felt your eyes staring at me so i turned around to look at you. 'Thank you. You make me incredibly happy. Knowing that this world exist...so balanced, so peaceful... It makes me wanna keep trying to survive. It.s like-'

'What do you mean survive?'

I let those words come out of my mouth without realising. I couldn.t tell you. I didn.t want to ruin that perfect moment. While looking at you I saw that you were looking at me with a worried face.

'It.s nothing. I wasn.t paying attention to what I was saying. Please forget that.'

After that we sat down and start talking. We had been talking for hours, Hiro. Can you believe it? The sun set without us realising it. It was like a dream. A dream which I didn.t wanted to wake up. It was just you, me and that beautiful place. But... a dream can.t last forever. I.d realised that now. We were a dream, Hiro. I let myself be stupid enough to forget about.... that.. and continue dreaming.

You took me home, grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

'Mika... I want to ask you something. This is very serious and I don.t need an answer right away. Ok?'

I blocked for a second. (Please don.t ask me that please don.t ask me that). Knowing that I had to lie to you from that point was impossible. After all... this was why I came at my grandma. I wanted this to have been the last place I would have seen before... my eyes would close. I turned around my face. I couldn.t look at you.

You took my face slowly and gentle with your fingers and looked me in the eyes.

'Mika... would you... give me some Cheetos. I swear I.m starved!'

My eyes grew wider and my mouth began to move without my permision. Before I knew i started laughing loudly while you joined me. You were so silly, Hiro...

After that you kissed my cheek who imediately turned red.

'See you tomorow...Mika'

See you in dreams... Hiro.