Chapter •6•

Jacks POV
~~~~~~~~~
I was told to wait after school in a crunched up note with messy writing during my last hour. I raised an eyebrow and looked in the room. Mark wasn't in my class, but Cry and Felix were.

Haha....nope.

I fiddled with the big baby blue sweater I was wearing and tried to focus on this damn homework when I started panicking. What if it was them? What if they're going to hurt me? What if they're going to kill me?! Mark did say that they had a knife, and the scratch on his eye! Oh nonononononononono...

I heard the bell and quickly got up without any hesitation to the door, and walked out. Mark was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. He was wearing a tight black shirt with our schools jacket, panthers #4 Fishbach was on the back and ripped skinny jeans. He looked so peaceful and I felt my face blush pretty quickly.

"M-Mark? Are you okay?" He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me and smiled, giving out a light smile. Well I didn't need a heart anyway "Hey Pretty boy, what's wrong?" He moved foreword and nuzzled his head in my hair. My cheeks turned pink and giggled trying to move him. "I got a note, someone wants to meet me after school." He glared and looked out by the backdoors. "Let's go then"

Mark opened the door and turned to the left seeing Cry and Ken smirking darkly at us, itching their backs with metal poles. Probably from the vent system... I thought. Mark moved an arm out and growled at them. "What the hell did you two fuck faces want? Just leave him alone." Mark spat looking at Ken who readied his pole. "It's not like the small fry is worth anything." Ken sneered. I took a step back, fearing the tears that'll probably show in about 3 minutes.

"Yeah! A boy who dresses like a girl AND gay? That's a two in one fag deal and I like it! He deserves it!" Cry bit back, laughing at how I started shaking. I blinked for one second and Mark tackled Cry flinging the pole in the other direction as Ken was beating him on the back in hard smacks, but Mark kept going, punching Cry and head butt him to finish Cry off. He looked like he was bleeding and a red Mark covered his left eye.

Ken hit Mark in the thigh as Mark tried getting up. He fell slightly and Ken chuckled punching Mark in the face as Mark was on his knees. "What a tough guy huh?! Can't handle me!" Mark reached out so the pole hit his hand, he grabbed it and took it out of Kens hand and swung it back, then foreword hitting Ken in the ribs, to which he fell back as Mark beat him with his good foot.

"Don't you dare call him a fag again, got it?!" Mark yelled at the two laying on the ground, groaning in pain. He walked- no, limped over to me and I caught him, kissing his forehead as he fell in my arms. Tears were staining my cheeks as I kept kissing his face. "Thank you Mark...thank you so much..."

He smiled at me and chuckled. "Your welcome Pretty Boy.."

Fluff next? Or some smut? You can chose! ;-;