What About Me

One day, I took it upon myself to sit and think about everything that is both happening or has ever happened in my life. But, all I can think about are the negative things. And not only the negative things for myself but the negative things about others around me. You tell me I can come to you if I need someone to talk to. But when I do, either you never answer, you ignore me, or you give me some stupid answer like -- "Oh, I'm sorry." No, "How do you think I can help?" "Have you thought of this?" "Have you tried this?" "This is what I think"

    As far as I knew, no one wanted to help which also made me think I could never be helped. It's a rough feeling. I feel ignored. I feel helpless and worthless. I feel like there is no help in the world for me. Id never be able to go a single day without being overwhelmed with stress. I'd never be able to actually sleep. Is never be able to get rid of the monsters I always see. And Id never be able to shut the voices up.

    I'm there for you. Always. I help you solve your problems and give you way solutions to any kind of problem. I'm always there for you to talk to. When you vent to me I try my best to give you advice. Not plainly say, "Oh. I'm sorry." Just about anyone in this world can put in the effort to help someone in need. Just some people can't, won't, or doesn't know how.

    If I'm suicidal you ignore it and say nothing. If I'm having a breakdown you do nothing. You expect so much out of me, yet I get so little or of you.