SURVIVOR: ALONE

"Man is looked upon as a speck in the universe of things; hence, he does not have as much as the importance accorded him by the west. His existence is simply a continuation of another existence in a long and continuous chain of existence"

BARBARIAN, ASSASIN, AMAZONA, THIEFT, are group of people outside the kingdom called CENTRAL, ruled by the King and his undefeated warriors..

The people of Central are very thankful for having a King and Queen that both kind and generous, they have the same likes which is peace and prosperity....

After 2 years married the Queen surprice his King about her status..

"My Lord..there is something i wanted you to know" (the Queen)

"Go ahead my Queen, i cant wait to hear that from you" (the king)

"Your dream" (the Queen)
"What is my dream,,tell me..(the king)
"Ohh!!no way!dont tell me you forgot your wish!!(tearful voice of the Queen)
" Oh my..oh my..my Queen dont tell me that...
"Yes..i'am my King"

The King run to his men and ask them to gather the people of CENTRAL for a celebration tonight, he ask his servant to cook any cousine for the gathering..That was the time they saw their King very happy and excited. The Kings eyes are full of tears yet his smile never fade, he approach his Queen, touch her face, holding her hands and kiss her gently and softly then hug her so tight and whisper (I love you my Queen)the King change his face like he saw a ball of gold when he heard the Queen, "your gonna be a father of two" the King cried and kneel on his Queen holding and kissing her hand...eyes full of tears....tears of happiness...

In the other hand...
The Group of people outside the Central are waiting and planning for attack but they must wait a long period of time to be successful on thier plan...

The Barbarian tribe is compose of different warriors came from different places thier mission is to destroy the kingdom, kill the King and ruled the Central which is the most powerful kingdom.

The Amazon a group of all women, well known as the Eagle Eyed warriors, they gathered all women in different places to train how to be tough againts men, at young age they teach them to kill and fight without fear in thier hearts, to sacrifice once freedom, thier mission is to protect and depend women from slavery.

The Assasin a group of hired killer live and trained into darkness no one knows where they hiding, where they came from and what they wants.. Nobody knows who they are...

The Thieft a group of people that only mission is to look for valuable things around them and keep it for their consumption or trade for thier lives..

The Farmers a group of people lives not far from the Central, they are under the command of the King and guarded by the knights and swordsman of the Central, they live by way of mining, blacksmith,fishing, and farming...but hundreds of men coming from different tribe are watching and planning...