Afterlife-AaronxLily

Aaron's Pov

White. That's all I could see for miles. Where am I? Last thing I recall, I used the fragment to get Garroth out of the Irene dimension. But, Zane followed us and I exploded us both. I just wanted to see Aphmau happy. I was ready to do whatever I took to see her happy. I could tell from the first moment: she loved him. The way her eyes sparkled when she spoke of him. Just like my eyes sparkled when I was with Lily.

"Aaron I-is that you?" A feminine voice asked behind me. That voice. That's...

"L-Lily, I thought you died. " I was in the verge of tears. Seeing her alive in front of me. I run up to her and hugged her. The dam broke. Tears flowed freely from my eyes.

"I-I-I 'm so sorry. It should have been me. It's my fault."

She hugged me back. "Aaron, I don't blame you for anything. It was Zane's fault. None of us is."

"None of us? What do you mean 'us'?" I was genuinely confused. There was more people here... wherever here is.

"Look behind you sweetheart." I turned around. I was shocked .The whiteness was replaced with an exact replica of Falcon Claw. Before the amulet incident. People roamed around the streets. Everyone was still alive.

"W-what?! H-how is this possible? Is this heaven?" I let go of her and took a good look at the village. The plaza, the fields everything and everyone was there, but not moving.

"Why isn't anyone moving?"

"We have watched over you for a while now. You have done great deeds. You helped others if you didn't realize, you changed lives." She explained to me. The pictures changed fast. Now Falcon Claw was replaced be scenes of my life. When I saved Aphmau from the werewolves back in the ice plains. The fight with the bandits where we saved Nekoette.

"I still don't get it. What does this have to do with all this?"

"You have been judged and proven worthy. You see, each person's heaven is different. Yours is a second chance as lord of Falcon Claw .If you go through these gates you will be there to witness everything that Falcon Claw would go through if Zane never happened."I ponder about the ordeal for a while.

I have always wanted a second chance as a Lord. I might never get another chance at this. But a question keeps rising up: Am I worthy of this. Even after all these years I'm still beating myself up about that day

.

.

.

.

I've made up my mind

"Let's go then." 

And so Lily and I went through the gates of Falcon Claw together holding hands.On to a new life.