Longest Night of My Life

I looked at my phone. 10:39 p.m. And my battery is almost dead. Great. And I'm having a really bad craving for things I shouldn't crave. My problems are just lining up. God, I hate my life.

"Does any-" I started to say before I got cut off by a very rude shh by none other than the talkative girl herself.

Paul whispered over to me, "What do you need?"

"My car keys. I need my charger out from my car." I said not looking at him. He turned my head to look at him and he smiled before he got up and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. So much for my plan.

"You really don't have to come so I can get my charger." I said running to catch up to him.

"But I wanted to make sure you wouldn't leave or get into any trouble." He said with great care in his voice.

We got to my car before I spoke again. I grabbed the keys out of his hand and looked him straight in the eyes before I let all hell break loose. "You can just cut the act right now. I don't need someone protecting me and even if I did, it sure as hell wouldn't be you! I don't buy into your whole I'm a rockstar so love me act and I find it pathetic you're still even trying with me! It's not going to happen, pretty boy. So drop the act and move on. You would have more luck with Brianna and she likes Mr. Curls. So just leave me alone! And for you to even think for a second I need you to walk me to my car to get my charger, you're fucking insane. Serious--" I didn't get to finish due to a hand on my head and my hip while I was getting pushed back against the car and it wasn't until after I realised all those, I felt lips on mine.

Paul kissed me before I could even finish my angry rant and I felt mixed emotions. I haven't been kissed since Michael which was about a month and a half ago so it felt good. But, for him to just kiss me like that while I was expressing how I didn't want his care, it made my blood boil. I decided to act on the second feeling. During me contemplating what I was going to do about this outlandish behaviour, his hand on my head had moved so his fingers were intertwined with my hair and the hand that used to be on my hips was now holding my cheek.

I pushed him off me, breaking the kiss. He looked so hurt but I didn't care. I was so beyond pissed he thought he could just kiss me that! I made my signature someone is gonna die face, obviously he didn't know that. I made a fake smile at him and he looked down and scratched his head. I made him look at me with the same fake smile plastered on my face and then let the steam out. "Why the fuck would you just kiss me like that! Huh? Why! You don't know a thing about me so just leave me the fuck alone! You guys are just the fucking same! All the fucking same! I have no words for you!" And as I started to plung for him, arms wrapped around me and held me back. I, then, saw Brianna telling Paul to go and Brianna looking at me with such disappointment, I wanted to cry. I stopped fighting and relaxed. I looked behind me to see Danny looking down at me with a sheepish smile on his face and backed away with his hands up.

"Go inside with Paul, Danny. I want to talk with Kyara alone." Brianna apologetically looked at Danny.

"How did you know something was going to happen?" I asked her, looking for my keys.

I got down on my knees before she answered me, "I saw the kiss and then you push him away following your I'm gonna hurt you face. So I let you blow off some steam before I came to Paul's rescue."

"Whatever. Just go back inside. I want to be alone." I said finding my keys and smiling before unlocking the door and sitting in the drivers seat with my legs still out of the car.

"I don't think you should be alone." Brianna said looking at me.

"You're worried about me, huh? Just like Paul. I'm going to be fine. I promise I won't leave. I promise I'm not gonna hurt myself or others. And I will be back inside before 12 o'clock." I said rolling my eyes and sticking the keys in the ignition.