Who is she?

Someone slowly tries opening the backdoor of car and sneakily gets out. As soon as the person turns to close the door,  someone grabs hardly leaving the person wince in pain. Samars grip on the persons arm tightly

"Ouch Samar leave!! " shouted a girl

Samar smirked "I don't intend to leave you diya..first tell me what are you doing in my car? "

"I saw your car in market and thought to sneak in and frighten or surprise you but my plan backfired. " diya said innocently and Samar smiled leaving her"But this isn't done.. You staying here in apartment when you came all the way to attend my wedding. "

"I know none of your relatives diya..and had laxmi maa been here things would have been different sis"Samar said dissapointed

"How mean Samar? Am I not there to accompany my only bro?Forget it.. Had ritika been here.. " Diya tried to emotional blackmail him

"Stop that okay.. I came all the way from Delhi setting aside my work with this emotional blackmail of yours.. " Samar interrupted annoyed and diya smirked.

"Hey wait!!what happened to your forehead? "Diya said checking his bruise

"Nothing diya just a small fight in market.. " Samar said

"Did you come up all the way here to fight? "Diya scolded

Samar pov- Diya, Ritika's cousin... An antique piece..who has all the craziness imbibed in her.. Ritika was close to her and considered her as a soul sister.. And she now doesn't leave a chance to emotionally blackmail me using her name to get her things done each time. But is pure hearted like Ritika. Laxmi maa had introduced me to her when we were together.. And we got along well especially bcoz we had a common factor Ritika whom we both missed terribly..

"Ritika? " Diya asked wiping a drop of tear which left my eyes unknowingly..

Samar turned back to wipe his tears and questioned to change the topic "Are we both gonna stand here itself? "

"No I'm taking you along to my house.. " Diya grinned

"Then I'm not giving you the gift I brought for you.. " Samar blackmailed

"That's mean Samar.. This isn't done.. " Diya complained

"Choose your gift or me.. " Samar smirked

"That's a tough question bro.. " Diya said confusedly and Samar shakes his head

"I would still choose you.. " Diya said smiling

"Okay then I will gift this to someone else. " Samar said taking out a packet from his pocket.

"What's that? " diya asked impatiently

"Just a diamond neck piece.." Samar said grinning

"What?? U really brought that? I was just kidding on phone.." Diya said unbelievably

Samar smiled and handed the packet to her..

"I will drop you home.. " Samar said moving to the car..

"So you aren't gonna stay? " Diya asked again

"I will be at your house few days before wedding.. I promise.. Have other works to be done too" Samar said

Diya agreed unwillingly..

*************
Next day

There was riots going on in Mumbai. Samar had been on the way to airport to pick Laxmi but mob had been on the roads attacking all those who were outside.. His phone rang..

"Samar flights have been cancelled to Mumbai.. So you stay home safe.." Laxmi said

"Yeah maa.. Will call you later.. " Samar replied disconnecting the phone the moment he saw a group coming towards his car..

He got down the car when he saw someone on the road..she had shielded her face with her shawl in fear..A mob from either side were approaching each other and she was stuck there in the middle..He ran towards her pulled her by hand and hid behind a tree.. The girl was hanging on to his overcoat in fear.. While his eyes were stuck on the movement of the mob.. As soon as he saw the mob depart in other direction..he looked down to the person besides him.. He saw a girl wearing a red salwar kameez.. Her eyes were shut in fear and she was clinging on to him.. Her face wasnt fully visible as it was obstructed by her hair..

"They left!! " Samar said in low voice

She opened her tear stricken eyes, moved back adjusting her hair and looked up to him and was shocked..

Flashback..

Some goons are running behind a girl.. She runs into the market area to save herself.. But they find her and chase her there too.. She runs and hits someone in the process.. He falls down.. Before she could help him.. She hears the goons voice.. And realising the reality.. She hides behind a tree.. But she finds a man fighting with them.. The goons start beating him too..she looks around to find a PCO and goes to call the police.. Before she could thank him.. He leaves from there but she had noticed his face while fighting...

Present

She remembers how he pulled her up today too saving her life..

"Thank you" She says

He nods and turns to leave but is pulled back.. He turns back to realise his bracelet stuck in her shawl.. He tries to break the tangle angrily but can't.. The girl slowly tries removing the stuck bracelet.. That's when Samar notices one of the pair of earrings which he had with himself..
The girl  removes the stuck bracelets.. She looks up at him who was looking straight into her eyes.. She smiles at him but he didn't reciprocate rather gave a blank expression. She finally turns to leave.. He looks at her retreating figure..

******
Samar Sat down writing his diary.. He wrote everything addressing Ritika even today ...Today he had a thought to discuss to her.. And that was HER..

............I can't get over her fear stricken face and her teary eyes. She had marks over her hands as if she was tortured but she tried hiding it with her shawl.. She smiled at me.. May be her gesture of thanking.. But how did her earrings come to me? Who is she?a lot of questions with no answer........But I even think why would it matter to me?After all she too is a girl and may be just like HER.. A bloody selfish and mean b*tch..

**********

Her pov- I came to Mumbai with a purpose.. But how will I fulfill it like this? There must be some way out of all this.. I will have to do something.. Think..think...

***********************************
"Watch Your Thoughts for they become Words
Watch Your Words for they become Actions
Watch Your Actions for they become Habit
Watch Your Habits for they become Character
Watch Your Character for it becomes Your Destiny"
-Frank Outlaw

Some silhouette read out from a book...

A/n- So what did u think in the last part end who was it? Did it turn out correct?Did you like Diya? Who is the new girl? Any comments about HER? What do you think is her purpose? Any guesses?

Don't forget to give your valuable feedback..it means a lot to me.. 😊