Chapter 7: Rescuing Yang and the battle with Spectre

(A/N: Well hello again my fellow readers, chapter 7 is here. Like I said before, if you have suggestions feel free to leave a comment or message me,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"As Yang was waking up she felt she was being held down, she looks to see herself sitting in a chair with her arms and legs tied up. She looks on a table and her gauntlets are sitting right there, she could reach them, but her tied up hands prevented her from grabbing them."

Yang: (Great, now I'm tied up, this sucks. Where am I? What happened?)

"Then Yang hears a door opening and she looks and see's Spectre enter, he grabs another chair and sits in front of Yang, as he sits down he stares at Yang and then........

Spectre: "Felling comfortable?"

Yang: *remained silence*

Spectre: "Hm, I see. So, you go to Beacon, correct? I believe you might know things that I would like to know."

Yang: "Like what?"

Spectre: "Everything."

Yang: "Sorry, I don't know anything."

Spectre: "Is that so? Well, I guess I have to get information out of you."

..........there was a knock at the door, he opens it and a White Fang soldier came in.........

Spectre: "What is it?"

White Fang Soldier: "Sir, two of our soldiers was found knocked out in a supply closet. I think we have an intruder."

Yang: *eyes widen*

Spectre: "I see, you two stay on guard. I'll investigate with the others."

.........he and the White Fang soldier walks out and the door locks. Yang tries her best to break from the restraints and trying not to alert the soldiers."

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was making his way through the factory and he sees White Fang soldiers walking down hallways and rooms, you was sneaking on a pipe above them and you see them hear something on their earpiece and they run, and you get the idea why they are running.........

(Y/N): (I guess they know I'm here. Better watch myself.)

.........he make it into a hallway and her overhears a conversation between 2 White Fang soldiers........

White Fang soldier 1: "Hey, did you hear that the prisoner is refusing to talk?"

White Fang soldier 2: "Yeah, bad idea. Spectre doesn't like anyone who doesn't reveal anything."

White Fang soldier 1: "Ha ha, yeah."

.........as they was gonna walk in a hallway, (Y/N) swings from the ceiling and kicks them both in the face knocking them down, he then knocks one out, and then he interrogates the other one.......

(Y/N): "Now you and me are gonna have a nice little chat. The prisoner, where is she?"

White Fang soldier: "What prisoner? I don't know what you're talking about."

..........(Y/N) grabs the soldiers knife and stabs it in his leg.........

White Fang soldier: *screams in pain*