"New girl"

"ROSE POV"

"My mother made us move from Mexico since her and dad are now officially divorce. I thought life was full of surprises but boy am I wrong. All I have been getting is bad luck. Since life is treating me poorly, I might as well treat every else bad then."

Rose's alarm goes off at 7am. Rose slams her hand as hard as she can on the alarm clock to make it stop ringing. "Goddammit, it's Monday already.. I don't wanna see all those stupid faces at school." Rose groaned as she pulled the blanket off of her and got up. Rose's mother yells from the kitchen. "Rose! Get up or you'll be late for school!" Rose rolls her eyes and yells back. "Shut the hell up, mom!" Rose didn't really have a good relationship with her mother but she did with her father. Rose stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower then brushed her teeth while later she headed downstairs. "Sweetie? Aren't you gonna eat?" Rose's mother said. Rose just walks past her mother without a word and out the door she goes. "I hate that bitch, she gets on my nerves a lot." Rose mumbled. As Rose arrived at school, she saw a ton of new faces. School didn't start until 8am but Rose's house was a long walk away but she went a little early so she had 15 minutes until 1st period started. "Early once again.." Rose spoke as she pulled out her phone and her earbuds. As she put in her earbuds and played one of her favorite songs, she started to walk around in circles.
A white car pulls up to the front and Ethan and Grayson step out. Ethan walks past Rose while Grayson is trying to grab a picture of himself. Rose is too distracted by her phone then she stops walking in circles and is now walking towards Grayson who is also distracted by his phone too. Rose then walks into Grayson and Grayson walks into Rose. Rose falls on top of Grayson. Rose's phone falls onto the ground along with Grayson's phone. "You idiot! Watch where the fuck you are going! You broke my damn phone!" Rose yelled at Grayson. Grayson didn't seem to care as he was used to this kind of behavior.
"Well you are the one who bumped into me" Grayson spoke in a calm tone.

END OF PART 1.