"Period 1"

Grayson stared at Rose. He then looked over at his cracked phone. "Damn it! I was gonna post a selfie on instagram, now I can't because my phone is broken." He calmly told her. Rose realizes she still on top of Grayson and quickly hops off of him without a word. Rose begins to walk away from Grayson. Grayson gets up quickly and grabs Rose's arm. "Hey, what's your name?" He said it with a smile. Rose stared at him and spoke. "Don't you ever dare touch me of I'll ruin that pretty face of yours." Grayson smiles at the complement and removed his hand from her arm. Rose ran away far from Grayson. "That dude is fucking weird as fuck" she said as she stop running to catch her breath. The bell rings and everyone heads to class. Rose's first class was Art, she loved drawing but one problem was the teacher was annoying as hell. She barely got to sketch since all the art teacher did was talk and they never got to draw at all since the time was short. Rose walked into the art classroom and sat in the back row at the last chair. She sighed. "Please let us draw.. that is the only good thing about school.." Rose pulls her phone out and remembers that it's broken. "My God damn phone is broken" she sobbed and put her head down on the desk. The bell rang once again and everyone was sitting at their tables. There was a open spot next to Rose. "Okay class, today we'll-" Mr. Anderson spoke but got interrupted by a guy wearing a purple tank top and some ripped jeans along with some of the front of his hair dyed. He walked up to the teacher. "Why are you late again, Mr.Dolan?" Mr. Anderson said. "I had to fix my hair up. It was really messy." Ethan lied. There was only one more spot and it was next to Rose. "Go sit next to Rose. The girl with Pink hair." Mr.Anderson pointed at Rose as he spoke. Ethan went over to where Rose's head was down on the table. "Hey wake up. Didn't you get enough sleep already or did something keep you up." Ethan chuckled.

END OF PART 2.