Chapter 1

Dracos P.O.V.

Today I heard there was a new student so I went to ask a student about he or she.

"So who's the new person's name?" I asked curiously and she looked at me weird. "First it's a girl and her name is (y/n) and she's in her last year like you Draco also know what I heard?" she said like she was kind of scared to say it. "what?" I said even more curious "I heard she's you know who's daughter" my eyes widen as I walked away "(y/n) riddle? sounds sort of familiar" I said as we were called to the mess hall.

when I arrived at the mess hall I sat down and soon she arrived and she got into slytherin she sat across from me.

(y/n) P.O.V.

I was put in slytherin and I sat across from a blonde haired boy he kept staring at me for a while and it creepeted me out a lot. I glanced up and he was STILL watching me "What do you want!?" I hissed a little at him he snickered and put his hand out "Draco Malfoy" he said a little harsh "(y/n)" you said your first name only Draco looked at me and smiled "let me guess (y/n) Riddle?" your eyes widen and he smirked "so the rumors are true!" he snickered.

"yeah so what my fathers Voldemort what are you gonna do?" I growled at him he just smiled "nothing because my family are death eaters" he whispers to me. I nod and smirk "let me guess Luscious Malfoys son?" I say smirking as he nods "yes I am" he says rather proud.

~Time skip brought to you by Dracos hotness~

5 months later

I was walking down the hall and I heard people talking about me I decided to ignore them It's been going on for months now also me and Draco are best friends. But moving on I walked to potions class but on the way I heard Snape and Draco talking to each other.

"why do you want to know about (y/n) do you like her Draco?" Snape asked Draco curiously. "Yes I do is that a problem Snape?" he tells Snape viciously. "ok I know here's the info about her". Snape sighs I see him walking towards me as I run into class and sit down at the back. Soon Draco came into class after Snape and Snape started teaching class and I didn't notice but I was staring at Draco he looks at me and waves his hand in my face "(y/n) stop staring" you snap out of it and look down and he gives you a pice of paper saying 'meet me after class' you smile and nod and write down 'were at?' you give it to him and wait a couple of second and he passes it back and you read it again saying 'my dorm' you blush and nod and look towards Snape.