Part 5

"Wheres Tae?" Chanyeol asked, and that was when I realized he wasn't with us. I started to get worried.

"Chanyeol go back to the circus place. Me and Kook will search around." He nodded and we split up looking for him.

"Tae!" We called for him but nothing. I then started to give up sitting down on a bench looking down. I looked at the necklace on my neck crying softly. It was two wolves wrapped around a orb. My orb was blue while his was green. Baekhyun patted my back softly. I grabbed the necklace in my hands squeezing it softly looking back at Baekhyun.

"What the?" He said looking down. I looked where he was looking and noticed the orb in the necklace was lighting up.

                                                                                  Tae P.o.v

"Leave me alone!" I yelled trying to run away.

"We should just kill you. Hybrids don't belong here." The guy said laughing along side his friend while his other friend held my hands behind my back. At this point I was giving up crying.

"Ugh boss lets just kill him already." The guy holding me said. I held tightly to the necklace around my neck that belonged to Namjoon. It started glowing for some reason, but I couldn't do anything now.

"Ahh!" I screamed when something stabbed my stomach. All I did was keep my eyes on the necklace. It was getting brighter and brighter.

"Tae!" I heard someone scream and the person holding my arms let go. I fell to the ground in pain bleeding from my stomach. I looked up and saw Chanyeol in his wolf form attacking two guys while Baekhyun attacked the last one in his wolf form. Kook came rushing to me.

"Tae you'll be ok. He only stabbed you thank god." He said holding me in his arms. I looked up at his necklace.

"Your necklace. It's glowing like mine." I said weakly. He then noticed and lifted the charms up together. He placed them together in his hand and they glowed brighter than before. We took them off and put them on the ground in front of us while they kept getting brighter. Than fire cam out of mine and water came out of his mixing together beautifully then going back in the necklaces. He put them back on us, and they went back to normal. That was all I remember before everything went black.

                                                                                    Jungkook P.o.v

Taehyung passed out in my arms. Baekhyun came over calling Kris and Suho to tell them what happened. Everyone else came and we immediately took Tae home to heal him. 

Once we got home, thank god to Suho being a hybrid doctor, he took care of Taes wound. I carried him upstairs and placed him on the bed. I cuddled next to him.

"I don't want to cry anymore." I said to him.

"Don't worry Kookie I'm here now."

"But what happens if you leave."

"I can never leave you." He said. I smiled and went into my cheetah form while he cuddled me to sleep.