New friends

Ka'lim
I woke up to the thunder from the storm. I tried falling back asleep. I hid under my blankets. But then i felt something lightly tap me. "G-go a-away" I stuttered nervously. "It's me Hayleigh" I heard.

I peeked from my blankets. "I know we are not friends, but can I sleep here with you" she asked. I sighed getting up. I laid 2 of my blankets for school on the floor and gave her my pillow. "Good night. She said softly. "Good night".

------

"Hayleigh" I heard. My eyes shot open to the loud thud of my door opening. "Oh there she is" my mom walked in. Hayleigh whined as her mom picked her up. "You had me so worried, I couldn't find you" said she. "I was sleeping mommy".

I got up and walked to my bathroom. "Excuse me Ka'lim" I heard. "I turned around to see my mommy looking down at me.
"Yesh mommy"
"Go to the bathroom and get dressed, we're gonna go out today. You, me, Hennessy, and Hayleigh okay" she said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Hennessy
Lani gave Hay and I some toothbrushes and washcloths to use and I took Hay into the bathroom inside our guest room and we did our hygienes. Then we got dressed.

We came out our room and met Lani and Kalim downstairs.

"Hey you guys-" I stopped when I seen Seth talking to Lani.

Lani
"What do you mean your going away for business" I asked. "Im sorry its something last minute. But I'll be back to see our little one come into the world" he said placing a kiss on my forehead. I watched him get on one knee and peck Kalim as well. He stood and headed for the door.

I know what your thinking, how come we made up?

Flashback
Lani
I sat in my bedroom angrily flipping through the channels. I heard the door crack open. My eyes darted towards the doorway. Seth stepped in slowly. "Aren't you supposed to sleeping on the couch" I spat. "Yeah, ,but I wanted to talk". I sighed turning off the television. "Ok go on" I said. "I'm sorry I acted childish earlier, it's just-never mind. It won't happen again" he smiled. "Alright, but it better not" I warned before I pecked his lips.

Flashback over

I turned and seen Hennessy and Hayleigh at the top of the stairs. "What are you guys standing there for, come on" I said. They came into the kitchen. "So Hennessy , I was thinking today we could have a special day. You, me, and the kids" I said. "That's sounds cool, but I dont have any money or a job" Hennessy stated. "Ok then first we'll get breakfast at iHop. Then we'll go to the unemployment office" I smiled. "Thanks" she quickly hugged me.

Hennessy
We walked out the unemployment office. I had a sleeping Hayleigh on my waist. Kalim happily walked with Lani. I smirked as I thought about last night. I went to sleep in my room. But woke up standing on the steps. It was awkward.

We pullup to Chuck E. Cheese. "Hay c'mon we're at Chuck E. Cheese" I said tapping Hay who was asleep in her carseat. "HayHay wake up" I watched as Kalim tapped her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She turned to the window. "Mommy can we go there" she said. "Yes Hayleigh". I got out, Lani after me and we unbuckled the kids. We walked into Chuck E. Cheese and paid for the kids tokens so they could play games. I was sitting at our table filling out some work papers when Lani approached me. "Hey I gotta go to the bathroom, do you think you can watch the kids" she said anxiously. I nodded and walked over to the kids who were arguing. "Their my tickets KaKa" Hayleigh said. "No there mine HayHay" I literally busted out laughing. Normally kids don't argue and use nicknames. "Here why don't we split them" I suggested. "But its uneven Ms. Hennessy. There are 27" Kalim said. I stared at him confused.

How does this little boy one the difference between even and uneven???

I shook my head, my head not paying it any mind. At that very moment I saw a single ticket in the middle of the floor. I snatched it and split the tickets. "So what do you guys want to do. I see you each have 1 token left" I looked inside their coin cups.

"Lets do this KaKa" Hayleigh pulled Kalim hand over to the ticket wheel. I walked over after them. I watched them spin it together. They looked so cute. "Mommy look we got 100 tickets" Hayleigh squealed. I watched her eyes light up as tickets starting flowing from the game. They started rapidly collecting the tickets. Then I noticed Lani wasnt back from the bathroom. "Kids, come on" I said pulling their arms. I burst into the bathroom. "Lani" I called. In response I heard groans. "Lani" I walked over to a stall where the groaning was coming from. I looked back at Kalim and Hayleigh. They returned a blank stare. I slowly opened the door....

To be continued....

Sorry I ain't been updating, but keep voting 😘