CHAPTER 2 : GETTING READY

Lea's POV

Maria Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga Muhlach, bagay ba?

Omg why am I thinking like this?

I still can't get over about what happened yesterday! Ang pogi eh!

The dimples and the eyes...

They are so attractive!

When you look at those? It's like you want to get to work everyday and don't want to go home anymore.

It's like you want to stay with this guy. This beautiful guy.

Wait, I'm gonna search about him.

*opens laptop*

*chrome*

A.G.A.  M.U.H.L.A.C.H.

Ariel Aquino Muhlach?

Ariel din pala si morning.

He's a collector of awards! He seems to be a good actor.

He already made many movies too.

I've already made many filipino movies too, together with Herbert Bautista, but this is so different. This is a romantic one. My acting skills must be more excellent than before. And for me, to be paired with Aga Muhlach?Oh God. Look. I'm not so pretty enough to be paired with this guy! All I can do is to enhance my skill and you know... trust my ownself. Nakaka-insecure syang tabihan.

I think I'm getting crazy already.

He's a human too Lea!

You can do it!

...I can do this!

*phone rings*

It's Richard, my love.

"Hi, my dear Lea! How's work?"

Richard is just a calm and caring person.

"We're not yet starting. It will be tomorrow. But, today I'm already preparing myself... everything." I sighed.

"What's with the preparation?" He asked me.

Well, should I tell him?

Oh Lea, of course! He's your boyfriend.

Yah Lea, he's your boyfriend but may mga boundaries pa din tayong tinatawag.

My life is going crazy.

Ughh!

"I'm preparing myself for my leading man."
I just said it awkwardly...

yeah, so awkward because he never used to hear that kind of problem from me.

"Oh, is it Aga Muhlach? He's a good actor and he looks kind. So don't worry. I think everything will go fine. Don't stressed your ownself, sweetie."

"How did you know? Did someone told you already?" I asked him curiously.

"You're the one who told me. Oh, dear your getting stressed. Are you sure you can handle that? You can say no to this project if you don't want to right? I don't want you to get stressed just because of this Lea." He's already worried about me.

"Oh yeah! Did I just told you last week? And... don't worry about me. I can handle this."
I said for him to be calm.

"Hmm. Again, are you sure you can handle that? okay, bye for now sweetie, take care. I love you." He ended up the phone.