That last story i promised but never sent to you

You wake up after another night of sex, feeling horny and have to take your usual morning piss, but you don't because you remember what I told you last night. ""Don't pee tomorrow, drink at least 4 cups of water, you will strip the second you pull up to your house after and stay naked until i tell you, you record your self until i come over to prove you listened, you will wear a short skirt and tanktop to class and nothing else, before that you insert the green dildo in your pussy on the lowest setting, with the butt plug in your tight ass and you are not to cum until i tell you and be ready for a lot of new things, after all you are my fuck toy remember." So you just sit in your bed waiting for every one to leave, because its the first time in months the whole house will be empty for a day and night. 

30 minutes go by and the door closes and your alone. You are finally free to get up and walk around naked getting ready for class. So you get you skirt and tank top out. Then you get up the toys i bought you and start fucking you pussy first and on the edge of cumming you remember you can't and work some fingers in your ass to get the butt plug in. Once you do it take a few minutes to get used to it, then you get dressed, grab you your bottle of water and take a pic of you stuffed holes in the car. 

Class takes forever when you have a viberator in your pussy and plug up your ass. Your rocking in your seat slightly to get more out of the slow viberating, and being that horny your nipples are sticking out and your pretty sure everyone sees but you dont care because you are getting even wetter knowing that everyone can see. You trembling makes it hard to finish your water but you do it managing to keep it in.

Class finaly comes to an end and you wait until everyone leave because you can feel hiw wet you ass and seat are. You get up and just as you thought, theres a big wet spot on your seat and your skirt. Being as horny as you are you take a pic for me, put you bag on and walk carefullytl to your car. The bumpy roads dont help your bladder or you pussy, but you make it to the driveway soon enough. Siting in the car you remember the next thing you have to do. Strip and walk in naked with yoir closes in the car to prove it. Your full bladder makes running in impossible so you walk hunched over accidentally showing anyone who would look your butt plug and dripping pussy.

You try to take your mind off of everything by doing you house work, the dishes, letting the dogs out naked and getting the back room ready for us. And it works you hear my truck pull up and come to the door as instructed. i open the door up wide, 

Me: turn around and bend over to show me you were a good girl today.

You: yes baby (doing as youre told).

I see you toys were they belong and feel your pussy and thighs to see just how wet you are. Satisfied that you were good so far i shut the door and have you get on your knees infront of the windo next to the front door. And i tell you to take off my pants. You listen and i turn around and tell you to lick my ass and jerk me off. You look at me pleaddingly but i tell you to get to it. 

Me: ooooh that feels soo good you filthy slut.

Me: fuuuuuck thats good eub my cock faster bitch.

And just as im about to cum, i make you stop. Relieved you stand up slowly to keep from pissing all over. I take you to the back room, and lay you down on the towl covered couch. I tie your hands and feet to each foot of the couch. Once ive made sure you cant move at all i ever so lightly tease your clit with my toung making you beg like the cocl hungery slut you are to let you cum. I remind you what will happen if you do and it shuts you right up, if you cum before i tell you, you have to wear diapers and us them in public. So i take out the viberator and make you suck it clean. And you do hungrily loving you taste. 

While you tied up and your head is hanging off i get infront of you and start to slow fuck you mouth. I start going faster and faster, until my balls are bouncing off your forehead. And before i cum down your throat i pull out, and start to rub my cock infront of you remembering how horny it makes you. You beg and beg for me to touch you, fuck you or something to let you cum. I decide to give you a little stimulation and get on top of you, put my cock between you tits, grab your nipples using them to pull your tits together nice and hard. Then i fuck your tits until im ready to explode and shove my cock down your throat and cum buckets for you to swallow like a drink. 

After i cool down a little i give you some attention. I go between your legs were there is already a big wet spot on the towles and start to finger you reminding you you cant cum until i say. I work 1 then 2 until i for the first time manage to fist you pussy for the first time while i lick you clit like a mad man. You beg and scream to let you cum but i make you hold it. Your wiggling around like a fish just out of water, beging moaning and dieing to cum, until it happens, you start to cum uncontrollably, monetarily letting go your bladder squirting eight in my mouth while i catch as much of it in my mouth as possible. After a minute you manage to stop your bladder, still desparate to finish. I clean my self up and wipe you down before i  put 5 folded towles down under your plugged ass and untie you legs to put on a pair of panties and some super tight light gray legging i just bought you. 

I give you a choice finish pissing here tied up, in the shower or out side topless like a dog while i record you either way, and no touching anything below your tits. You chose the couch cause your tied up. I make you drink one more bottle of water quick and start recording. You try to hold it as long as you can but eventually you piss uncontrollably soaking you pants and undies. Im so rock hard after that, that i rip a hole in both and fuck you with your knees to your chest as hard as i can hitting your cervix hard with every thrust until i cum so hard its spilling out of your pussy. I have you clean my cock with your mouth and we get ready to go eat.

I give you a shirt thats basicly see through, and you wear the ripped soaking wet pants as punishment. Im in jeans and a tee with no undies. We get to the ming fu and your pants are mostly dry but it still looks like you peed, we sit in a booth in an empty restaurant we order our usual and after getting our food we are alone. We are getting ready and  you drop your napkin. While you get under the talbe to get it i take my dick out and have you suck me off while i record it. After i cum in your mouth, you save it and start toung kissing me and i take all the chop sticks on the table and stuff your pussy with them like a dildo leaving them there until we are done eating. I take the chop sticks out one at a time, the crotch of your pants is wet, rhis time with pussy juice, and the hole is bigger and noticeable now. As we are getring ready to leave the i catch the hot waitress staring at the whole in a good way, so i have you go hand her her tip. You get really close put it in her waist band and she puts her hand over the hole and leans in telling you, " i just got off watching you suck your boyfriends cock, and im done with work, follow me". So i follow you 2 into the bathroom i lock the door and you 2 are ripping eachothers clothes off literally. Making the hole in you panties and pants go from your clit to show your buttplug. And you tare the front of her jeans to show shes wearing a butterfly vibrator, she sees you butt plug and tells me to cum over and take it out, i do and shove my rock hard cock in its place and she got between your legs and ate you out and licked my balls, by the time i cum in your ass you squirted one her 3 times. The whole front of her is soaked with your cum, i pull out of your ass sje cleans my cock and  your asshole before wetting the butt plug in your pussy and shoving it in my ass hitting my prostate making me hard as a rock again. She hands the camera to you sucks my cock pushing the plug in and out then she gets up and sits on the counter and i fuck her until we cum together. We all get dressed i text her the videos we took and we go home. 

When we put up i make you walk to the door naked. We go in and shower, i soap you alover making sure i clean you pussy and asshole very well. Then you clean me up very well taking the butt plug out of my ass. Once we are all clean we go clean up the mess and go to bed naked.

                                 The end

I found this while deleting all of our those pics off my ipod and the videos