1: Bullied

I grew up being bullied. From 3rd Grade to 12th Grade. It was my first day going to 3rd grade. I was very excited. I stepped foot on the school. I screamed and ran to my classroom. My best friend laughed at me and ran to me.

"So Dayo, I win", Kai said.

"What do you mean Kai?", I said.

"What? You forgot already? Seriously, we made a bet remember?", Kai said.

"But we were kidding", I said.

"Well, too bad so sad", Kai said, "Fifty bucks, now!"

"No!", I shouted.

"No?", Kai said, "Did you just say no?"

"Yes!", I screamed, "Why are you being so mean all of the sudden? I though we were..." Then Kai interrupted me.

"I replaced you. John! Come here!", Kai said.

"Ok, coming!", John said. Then he ran up to Kai.

"Dayo, meet John, and John, meet Dayo."

"You replaced me", I said, "Why?"

"It's obvious, no one would want to be friends with you", Kai said.

"This little booger was your friend?", John said "You made the right choice to replace him with me. But, I'm going to replace you now because this guy was your friend. Like what's you problem?" Then John left.

Kai was looking for John and shouted, "John! John!" Kai looked at me angry. "This is all your fault!"

"No, it's not!", I said.

"Yes, it is!" Kai shouted.

"What happened to you?", I said "You used to be nice."

"Well, that was the old me, but now, this is the new me", Kai said. He took my hand and spit on it.

"See you later, booger", Kai said and left. The bell rang for class.

I started to cry. I cried so much that people thought their was going to be a flood at the school.

"He replaced me", I whispered.

At 12th grade, I didn't know why the bullying stopped, it just did. At the last day of school for 12th grade, some 9th grader looked at me.

"Hey, that's Dayo!"

"Um, no it's not", I said looking away. I looked back and saw he was holding a rock that looked like a crystal. Or was it a crystal?

"Want this?", he said.

"No!", I shouted. Is the bullying starting again? He threw the rock at me and went to my mouth. I accidentally swallowed the rock. My eyes started to glow. I floated in the air.

"Woah, what the heck!?", the 9th grader said.

"You shall fall", I said.

Then he suddenly fell. A portal appeared on top of his head. A rock fell down. It looked like a ghost. The 9th grader stood up. He looked angry. The portal disappeared. He picked up the rock and it was small enough for him to eat it. He started to turn into a ghost. It started with the arms, then his body, legs, and last, his head. His hair disappeared.

"I, Sedit, will rule the world", the ghost said. His voice was deep. Then he got a huge rock and threw it at me. I dodged it.

"You think you can defeat me, weakling?", Sedit said with a creepy smile.

"Stop!", I screamed and covered my ears.

Then I disappeared and teleported to my house. My eyes stopped glowing. I started to cry.

"Please be a dream", I said while trying to sleep.