3: Amia

I was walking back to school to look for Sedit. I heard people talking about Sedit. And others talking about me. I arrived at school. Some people started to look at me, then looked back and talked again.

"Sedit!", I shouted. "Sedit!"

"Your not going to find him here."

I turned back and saw a girl.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"You know what I mean, Dayo", she said.

"Ok, but who are you?"

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Amia. Dayo, Sedit has disappeared. He is trying to look for you. We need to remove the Ghost's rock out of him", Amia said.

She looked serious.

"Is that the rock he ate? Like the one that looked like a ghost?", I asked.

"Yes. And if we remove it, Sedit will die. But the Ghost's rock will still look for someone's body to take over."

"Okay, and if you remove the rock or crystal I swallowed, will I die?", I asked.

I wore a scared face.

"No, you can still return to have a normal life. But you will forget everything that happened to you when you swallowed the crystal", Amia answered.

Forget? I thought.

"Wait a minute, how do you know about me having powers? Are you like Kai? I mean Alekos?"

"Alekos has told me about the crystal and how it would choose someone to be the chosen one. And what would happen if the Ghost's rock takes over a body."

"What does the Ghost's rock want to do with the crystal?", I asked.

She sighed.

"Too many questions. Let's go to our hiding place Alekos has made", Amia said.

"Oh, Okay"

Amia showed me the way to the hideout. She started to hold my hand.

"Alekos told me that we should protect each other", Amia said.

"Okay, I can do that. But what about you? Do you have powers too?", I asked.

"Are you trying to saying I'm weak because I'm a girl?"

She sounded angry.

"No"

"Okay then. Yes. Alekos gave me a rock with a button to activate my powers. Do you have one?"

"Yes", I said and looked in my pocket and showed it to Amia.

"Good. We are almost there", Amia said.

Something appeared in front of us. Amia screamed and fainted.

"Amia!", I shouted and sat in front of her.

I looked at the ghost-like creature that appeared in front of us. It looked very familiar. Wait.

"Sedit", I whispered.

Hello wonderful people! TheMerpPerson here. Chapter 4 is coming out tomorrow for sure, so watch out for that! Sneak peek of Chapter 4 today on Sneak Peeks for Dayo: Chosen One. Have a good day!