Phobia will be the death of me

"My quote-this is base on my phobia. It's a fear of death, it's sort of in diary format. "

CHAPTER 1

"So here I am again. Sitting on my bed, twiddling my thumbs & scrolling through Facebook. I can't keep my mind of certain horrible things..

I keep thinking that I'm pathetic for this, but some how my mind convinces me it's all over. Everything can change in a matter of seconds. Any breath I take could be my last one.

I'm not quite sure what's gotton me here or how to get myself out, but I can't keep thinking mixed emotions about it. "

"I have a phobia of dying"

As i waited at the bus stop next to 3 other people, I couldn't stop thinking about it. As I watched the person next to me pull a cigarette out from her pocket, I politely asked for one myself, to some how control and calm my thoughts. I sat there quietly in the chair smoking my cigarette I just couldn't take it, waiting, being alone with the thoughts and being ashamed for thinking them.

I got up and flicked the half smoked cigarette onto the ground and stood on it with my bright pink docs, to put it out. I lifted my heavy bag with everything that was packed and walked towards the shops..