Picnic

We all decided to have a sleepover because...WHY NOT?
"YO PASS ME DA CHIPS BRO." Wyatt says in a "manly" voice.
"CHIPS COMIN ATCHA!" Jaeden yells grabbing a bag of Doritos and throws the bag across the room.
"Can you guys shut up?" Sophia says harshly.
"Can you make us? Nope." Wyatt says.
"Alright ladies, calm your bubbles." I say.
"Ok grandma." Wyatt retorts at me. I roll my eyes and look at the screen.
We watch memes all night. We didn't realize it was 2:00am and just fell asleep.
3:00pm
"GUYS WAKE UP! ITS 3:00pm!" Wyatt yells.
"Huh? Wha-"Jaeden says.
"Who cares about what time we wake up? Honestly, I just wanna sleep man." Sophia says going back to sleep.
"This is why Sophia is my spirit animal." I say in agreement.
"Well, Jaeden and I are gonna do some stuff ok? Bye little sis."
"For your information, I'm not very little. Just because you're older than me by 4 minutes, that doesn't give you the right to call me little." I say strictly.
"Jeez Y/N, can you just say 'I love you too Wyatt'?"
"Nope."
Jaeden's POV
Today is gonna be special. Wyatt and I are setting up a "picnic" in the Oleffs yard.
"What do you think Y/N likes?" I ask Wyatt while setting us the blanket and flowers.
"She likes apples, watermelon, and mangos." He replies. I nod and grab some fruit from the fridge.
"Boom, we done." Wyatt says throwing his hands in the air.
"Just put the flowers on the blanket and I'll wake them up."
I walk up to Y/N's room.
"Hey, Y/N and Sophia wake up." I say gently.
"Ok child." Sophia says sitting up,
"Y/N, come on." I say.
"I'm gonna shower Jaeden." Sophia says walking out, leaving Y/N and I alone. I lay on the bed next to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper "wake up my love."
"Ok baby Jae." She says sitting up. I sit up too and tell her to go into the yard when she's done getting ready. I run back to the yard and meet Wyatt.
"Ok, now we wait." He says running his fingers through his noodle hair.
"Hey, what's all this for?" Sophia asks running towards Wyatt.
"Yeah, what is this for?" Y/N says walking to me.
"Well, we wanted to have a picnic with you guys and this happened." I say sweetly.
"Awww, I love you so much Jaeden." She says hugging me tightly. "You too Wyatt."
We all sit down and eat sandwiches, salad, and fruit.
"Jaeden, did you make these?" I hear Sophia say.
"No. I went to Subway and just put the sandwiches in napkins. No sarcasm added."
"That sounds like Wyatt." Y/N says. We all laugh and eat our sandwiches. It was a great day. We invited Jack and Finn over along with Chosen and Jeremy.
Couple hours later
We hear knocks on the door. It was Jack, Finn, Chosen, and Jeremy.
"Umm I have something to tell you." Finn says.
"What?" We all ask.
"I met a girl."

A/N Man this chapter sucked sorry. I'm just so tired.