Pandemonium

Adelaide's point of view
I was laying in my bed in my room from the New York institute while my parents and maryse left for idris for a meeting with the clave so i decided on training with my brother Percy so i got off from my bed and headed to my training clothes drawer and picked a sports bra with some leggings and my Nike shoes.

I grabbed my sword angel and my stele and my phone with headphones so that i can listen to music so i walked out of my room and went to my brothers room and saw his door open so i guess hes in the training room already waiting for me, i ran down t...

I grabbed my sword angel and my stele and my phone with headphones so that i can listen to music so i walked out of my room and went to my brothers room and saw his door open so i guess hes in the training room already waiting for me, i ran down the hall ways and walked up the stairs to the training room and i saw jace Alec and izzy their i walked in and smiled at jace and izzy and walked up to Alec and kissed him since we are dating now, so i think they're gonna watch us train so i took off the grey t shirt i had on top and threw it on the bench and pulled down my sports bra and walked to my section of the training room and opened my weapons drawer were i had my seraph blades my seraph daggers also my bow and arrows and my tiny celestial bronze daggers and in my hand i had a whip like izzy and my sword angel given to me by my dear friend Annie which she'll be coming soon to the institute. 
So i plugged in my head phones and put them on my head a pushed play on the first song.
After that i got on a fighting stance and waited for my brother to do the same and we began our training were we practice with our swords and than hand to hand combat.
A little while later me and my brother were on the floor exhausted so i got up slowly and grabbed my stele and told Alec to draw the iratze rune on my left shoulder so i pulled my strap down my shoulder and waited for him to draw the rune on their when he was done he kissed my shoulder and gave me my stele back.