Conflicted

*Diane's p.o.v*

I know I have feelings for King but ever since Howzer saved me from Dreyfus, Gilthunder, and Guila, I can't get him off my mind. I need to figure this out.. but how? Maybe Elizabeth will know what to do. I need to find her.

I go off searching for Elizabeth in the city that were staying in, it's pretty small so it shouldn't be too hard. I took my medicine Merlin gave me too so I'm not large, and can blend in easier.

After searching for not even 5 minutes I find her and Meliodas. They've been inseparable after the Hendrickson fight, not that I can blame them. Elizabeth almost died like 4 times it felt like.

I keep getting lost in thought so I didn't notice that she had spotted me until I heard her sweet voice "oh hi Diane, what brings you to town?" Her smile is so beautiful.

This girl is my best friend and I can't believe how kind she is. "I need to talk to you for a few minutes," I look at the captain, "alone please." The last part is said sheepishly.

She smiles happily "Of course, where do you wish to talk?"

"We could go back to your room at the boar hat. It's quiet there." I suggest.

"Sounds wonderful!" She smiles and starts skipping off towards the boar hat and I follow silently, wondering how to ask for her advice.

It doesn't take long to return at the speed she's wanting to walk. Maybe she senses my distress.

By the time we're sitting on her bed, I can't look at her. I'm so nervous that I'm blushing. What if she thinks it's silly of me? What if she laughs at me?

"Okay, so what's bothering you?" She asks softly, noticing that I am acting weird.

"I think I'm in love with two people...."

(I know it's a short chapter but it isn't done here. Just wanted to get my feet wet with a small intro to the story. Enjoy <3)