~ Chapter 3 ~

I rushed downstairs to escape from the sadness. No matter how hard I try to stop myself from crying, sadness would always find it's way to engulf me.

"JIMINIE TAKE YOUR BAG!" "OKE NOONA" I yelled back.

I took my bag and my school supplies and placed them carefully in my bag. After finishing packing. My sister and I waited for the bus. I looked to the left and saw my sister on her phone.

Probably texting her friends.

I glanced at my right and saw a girl laughing with her friends. She then noticed me and waved at me. I waved back and smiled.

Soon the bus arrived and I pulled my sister and entered the bus. We both sat at the back. The girl sat at the seats next to us in the bus.

I stole glances at her a couple of times. I saw her notice me. I quickly look away and kept my head down.

"Hey what's your name?" She asked. I looked back at her. She had long jet black hair, brown almond shaped eyes and light pale skin.

"Sorry um excuse me?" I realised I spaced out for a moment. I kept my face expressionless.

"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Park Jimin. You?" I tried to keep myself together. Her eyes shined from the rays of the sunlight which made her look beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off of her.

"My name is Lee Hyori but you can just call me Hyori." I nodded. She started asking me about my age, where I was born etc... I learned that she is the same age as my best friend Jungkook.

---

Soon the bus arrived and I stepped out of the bus dragging my sister along since she's on her phone 24/7 and I'm afraid she might not notice that class will start in 20 minutes.

"Noona we're here." I tugged her shirt. She looked at me and started walking away.

"Bye Jimin wait for me at the bus stop ok?" I nodded. She ran and joined her friends. I continued walking to the school gate. I

"Jiminie hyung!" I turned to where the voice called. It was Kookie.

"Hi Kookie." We did a mini hand shake.

"Jungkook were you running laps or something?" I noticed he was out of breath.

"I was running away from Taehyung and his gang." Jungkook explained.

"Why did they want something from you?" I asked worriedly. Taehyung is a kingka in the school. He always gets what he wants.

"He wanted me to take my homework sheet." Jungkook said. I nodded. We were best friends ever since I started going to Busan Highschool. He was the first person that approached to me.

"Come on let's go to class." We both walked together to the second floor and went to class. First period was math. Ugh why math?

As soon as class started, I dozed off...

---

"Jiminie hyung... Jimin... JIMIN!"

"YAAAAA" I yelled.

"Hyung class is over... you slept through all the classes. I tried waking you up you ignored me." I froze. Looking at the classroom. Everyone was gone.

"Kookie what time is it?" "1:00 pm hyung it's time for break." My eyes widened.

"GAAAHH WHATTHEHELLIMISSEDALOTOFSTUFFMYNOONAAREGONNAKILLME!!!" I started yelling

"Hyung-"

"AHHHHHHHH!" I couldn't stop screaming. I knew my noona would kill me for sure. If I missed one piece of the homework, FML

"Oh man holy shit, JIMINIE HYUNG!" I looked at Jungkook who was definitely annoyed at me.

"What is it." I asked, trying to keep calm.

"Hyung calm down I took notes, you can look through them." He says as he hands me his notebook. I sighed in relief knowing that my best friend is here to help me.

I came up to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you sooooooo much Kookie." He smiled.

"Did Ms. Oh notice?" He shook his head. "No hyung apparently since we sat at the back no one noticed. Well you sat at the corner with your textbook around you." Oh yeah...

"Thanks Kookie. Let's go to lunch we still have 40 minutes left." He nodded.

We left the classroom and started walking to the canteen.

(Do you say canteen or cafeteria because some schools say canteen and other say cafeteria. Just wanted to know - Author-nim)

"Hyung what time did you sleep last night you seem tired?" He asked.

"Well..." I recalled what happen yesterday and tried not to cry.

Jimin you are a big boy now don't cry in front of your donsaeng.

"Uhh p-pretty late... I g-guess." I said with a poker face.

"Hyung... what happened?" I looked over to Jungkook seing a 'Tell me the truth' face.

I sighed. "Jungkook don't tell anyone... My parents are gone... They went on a plane and yesterday the plane took them down..." My eyes filled with tears.

"Shhh sorry hyung, I didn't know..." "It's ok."

We both reached to the canteen and the line was pretty short since we came late. As we both rush to get our food, I trip over something.

"What the hell watch where you-"

Oh shit

~

So so so so sorry for not updating. School has started for me so I'm quite busy with catching up and stuff.

Anyways this is it. Did y'all like this chapter?

Did you guess who Jimin's sister was? Tell me in the comments.

Bye I'll try update sooner ^3