You Are Important

Tessa's POV

Chelsea... no it can't be true... I... I don't know what to say. Even though we weren't on good terms... i am depressed and very upset.
Chelsea Adams died two days ago... she was hit by a car and we still don't know who the driver was. We don't know if it was an accident or intentional but... it has affected all of team 10.

Chance and I were watching the news, cuddled up together, still shaking. Chance was my only form of communication, lately, because I don't want to talk to people. I was too scarred. The fact i saw her body get put in the ambulance was too much for me.
I wasn't paying attention to the television because chance had turned it off for about a few minutes now. I came back to reality, from daydreaming about that night, and turned to look at him. His eyes were red from tears and so were mine. I had no idea it would affect us so much. Chance tried to smile at me but instead started crying, and so did I. We buried our heads into each others shoulders and squeezed each other. Sobbing into his shoulder, i could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked in the direction of the stairs and saw jake. He didn't look well. His face was paler than normal and was shaking. He looked around then saw us. His eyes widened the slightest and just turned around and went back up the stairs. Hm... he doesn't look like he is feeling well. I then heard the front door open and saw Erika storm in angry and crying. Not unusual, Erika and Chelsea were really great friends. She then stormed out into the back yard. I heard her scream but it was in pain and agony of losing someone.
"Tess," Chance said between sobs.
"Yeah?" I said
"Go check on her, she needs you more than anyone." He said as he let go. I looked at him and his cheeks were red from crying. I nodded and kissed his forehead. I got up and walked up to the door to go outside. She was on the floor, back towards me and just crying. I slowly walked up to her but i only managed a few steps before i heard a whisper. I stopped.
"Leave..." i heard her whisper.
"Wha-"
" I said leave Tessa! I don't want to talk to you or anyone! I just can't handle the fact that I... Just go!!!" She screamed, still back facing me. I started tearing up and left without a word. I hate seeing one if my best friends so depressed. As i stepped inside, i heard a knock on the front door. I walked to the door and opened it. I was sooo shocked to see my  best friend who has been in Australia for 10 years, at the doorstep of the team  10 house. Her natural red strawberry hair and green eyes, tanned, surprisingly, and small figure.
"Harper Zabini? What are-"
I was interrupted by a hug and some crying.
"Tessa, i am so sorry." She said. She let go and i let her walk in.
"What are you doing here?" I asked still surprised.
"Im here for you." She said.
She walked straight into the main part of the house and looked around
"Uh...Tess, who is this?" Asked a confused Chance.
"Harper, Harper Zabini." Harper said to him.
"Nice to meet you, and you?"
"Uh... Chance, Chance Sutton." He got up from the sofa and shook hands woth her. Harper would always be so cheerful and try to make the best out of everything. Thats what i loved about her, just the vibe she brings when ever she is in the same room, always feels so welcoming and happy.
"Well... Welcome to the team 10 house." I said to Harper.

A lot is happening... too much.

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR AN UPDATE XX
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS! WHO DO YOU THINK WAS DRIVING THE CAR? IS IT SOMEONE NEW TO TEAM 10 OR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR A AWHILE? OR IS IT SOMEONE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS XX

PEACE OUT UNICORNS 🦄 💜