Blue Eyes

“Molly”

He looked at me with calm eyes.
His face wasn’t clear… All that’s clear is his natural blue eyes and his light brown hair.

“Wh-What? Who are you?!” I stuttered.

A part of me wanted to know him more…
He leaned closer to my face. My heart beats faster as he grew near.

“Molly..”

I closed my eyes. “Wh-what”

“Wake-up”

I opened my eyes wide.. It’s morning!
AND MY BLUE EYED GUY--- IS JUST A DREAM.

I know things like that are only made for movies, Movies that give people false views about love. Fairytales will just stay on Disney or story books. No one will be brave enough (or would have the courage) to ride a horse to your home, which is also creepy nowadays. Or even to rescue you when you play the damsel in distress. It’s different in real life; guys are not the only ones who can save girls… sometimes it’s the other way around. There’s no Romeo, Prince Charming or what so ever. Fictional characters are meant as a form of entertainment, not as a basis on what should your future partner will be.

I let out a sigh.

“I better get ready”

♡ ❤ ♡

“Okay.. We’re having a 30 minute break!” The Instructor shouted.

I walked out of the gym, where we’re practicing our class play. Everyone was required to join, whether you like it or not. It’s Saturday, so the halls are empty… our class just asked the school’s permission to use the gym as the practice venue.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally reached my locker. The moment I unlocked it, There was something there… I knew it wasn’t mine nor did I ever see it before. Placed there was a pink envelope. My eyebrows furrowed as I opened it.

“Dear Molly,

Why behold such a neutral face?
When will I ever see you smile?
Reaching you is like finishing a race
Every route is longer than a mile

- Blue eyes”

Blue eyes... That--- Rang a bell. Could it be that the guy in my dreams was really true?
HAH! Who am I kidding? That thought is just for TV soaps and fictional fairytales. That is way too impossible to happen in real life. And of all pranksters, this is the worst… I mean, why would He ask me such questions? Things like this are just a waste of time.

♡ ❤ ♡

“MOLLY! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A LETTER FROM YOUR ADMIRER!” Anjella Squealed.

“A STALKER..” I corrected “And besides, that is really creepy”

She rolled her eyes and just gave up. Anjella knows I would never believe in things like that.

“HEY GUYS WAZZUP!” Luke greeted us, more like He shouted.

Anjella giggles.

“Molly got a letter from an Admirer!”

Luke chuckles “Oh wow Molly, is that what you get for claiming the lead role in our school play?”

“Shut up Luke…”

I rolled my eyes… Then my eyes got locked on Luke’s tray. There was a purple envelope on it!

I abruptly grabbed the envelope and opened it, inside was another letter…