104

Chapter 104: Cute and naive

Once those words were said, the people from the Red Thorns Society immediately brimmed with anger. Many of them knew of the unordinary relationship between this man and their leader. They weren't familiar with Yang Chen, but they could not tolerate an insult towards Rose!

Quite a number of people from West Union Society put their hands into their jackets, obviously preparing to fight.

Yang Chen unhappily waved his hand, signalling to these youngsters not to get agitated, "What do you want to do? Wait till you've grown a beard before glaring to start a fight, sit down!"

Next, Yang Chen turned around and faced the smoking pipe man with a smile, "For you to know that much, you're indeed the same type as me, however you chose to be kept by a man like chairman Situ, while I chose to be kept by a beauty. Our tastes aren't the same, you're more amazing than me, you have such heavy tastes."

The smoking pipe man wasn't angered, he snorted then said, "Glib talker, at least you have some guts. I wonder how you are in other aspects, and whether or not you could satisfy that slut."

"Smoke bro, there's no need to get into a war of words with a little white face, we're not here to fight, we're here to visit Miss Rose." A plump-looking leader of West Union Society nefariously smiled, "Furthermore, this little white face looks so weak, he probably can't even satisfy Miss Rose, there's no need to ask this question at all."

At last, a young head of Red Thorns Society couldn't tolerate it anymore, he drew out an American Colt revolver from his back, and shouted at the plump man with a face flushed from anger, "Fatty you dare say that once more!!?"

The situation immediately turned for the worse!

"Youngster, why be so impatient?" The smoking pipe man who was addressed as Little Smoke bro laughed in disdain, and raised his hand.

*Swipe* *Swipe* *Swipe*

A line of over twenty West Union Society men suddenly drew out some shiny black weapons, they were all Browning pistols. This type of semi-automatic assault pistol has a range of a hundred meters, it had a firepower that no ordinary revolver could match.

Yang Chen watched this scene unfold, and squinted his eyes. It seemed like in a straight-up fight Red Thorns Society would have no chance of victory, as they were simply too far behind in terms of weapons. Situ Mingze held powerful arms, this wasn't a disparity that could be made up in a short period of time! This is the foundation West Union Society that was built over the years. If one wanted to deal with them, they would have to first find a way to stem their wealth!

Although Red Thorns Society's side were all youngsters with vigor, they had the bravery to charge and bleed, they weren't fools. They could infer that the circumstance presented to them was bad. They were obviously weaker, West Union Society came here prepared, and the people they brought were the elites amongst the elites, while on Red Thorns Society's side they were too worried about Rose's injury when they came to visit so they didn't bring enough henchmen. How could they possibly compete with these thugs that wouldn't even bat an eye when killing people?

But being oppressed in their own territory like this left a bad taste in these Red Thorns Society leaders' mouths, they had to swallow their impulses, and felt uncomfortable by it.

Yang Chen lifted the cocktail Little Zhao mixed, and swayed it towards Little Smoke bro. With a smile he said, "Hey, from what fatty said, you're called 'Little Castration(Little Smoke bro)'?"

"What, is there a problem with that?" Little Smoke bro proudly tapped away the ash on his smoking pipe.

Yang Chen couldn't help but laugh and said, "Your surname should be Li, right?"