a mouses love

(sarah x subodia)

after heading to moo Manchu sarah felt different about subodia. he had defaned her when one of the nutores 5 knocked her down and was about to kill her. he got infornt of her holding his sorwd and knocked the one out who was attacking her. he tuened to her his eyes safe and caring. he give her his hand helping her up.

"you ok?"

"y..yea I am"

sarah was token by how subodia had save her she didn't even know that he was next to her. she had her hand on the railing of the ship when he had grabbed it in his. she looked over at him with shooked eyes that he would hold her hand. he had a warm smile that easyed her heart. 

"are you feeling ok after what happened?"

"umm yea I am but still at little shocken by what happened."

"yea I can tell but I'm happy your still here with me"

subodia said looking in her eyes. at that moment she didn't think of anything else then him hack she didn't even know that she had took a step towards him. Subodia leaned in and kissed her. All Sarah did was put her hands around his neck and and kissed back. after a minute or two they pulled away. looking into each others eyes not knowing that fan and bonnie was on the ship laughing at them.

"well love birds how long have you two been together for?"

sarah almost jumped out of her skin hearing bonnies voice. she looked over at fan and bonnie who was holding in laughter. she then looked over at subodia who for the first time that shes known him he had shooed and surprise in his eyes 

"W...what are you guys doing here? You weren't said you wouldn't be back until sunset."

"And you and Sarah over here wasnt supposed to be kissing.'

"Look who's taking. You cant be telling me you don't do the same thing with Jack."

"Ok that enough now. Look we just came to get some banages in case any one gets injuries."

"Wasn't ratbeard going to get those fan?"

"He forgot so he says"

Bonnie and fan headed down to get some banages and head back to the crew. Subodia looked over to Sarah.

"You think theyll tell any one?"

"Maybe maybe not who knows with them."

"You were right about Jack and Bonnie tho two"

He let out a small chucal. On that bearly happens. Sarah nodded.

"Hey can we not any one about this."

"About what?"

He had a smrik on his face. Sarah couldn't tell why but he did for some reason or what he was talking about.

"About me asking you to be my girlfriend."

"Y...your girlfriend?!"

"Yup"

All Sarah could do was kiss him. They pulled away after a minute.

"So I'm taking that as a yes"

Sarah nodded her head.

(Hope you guys injoyed this one. Sarahxsubodia is one of my favorite ships besides Bonnie and Jack. There will be non one shots coming up in a few chapters so watch out for those. And one of my friends asked if I will be willing to put moo Manchu x caption story which I may do if you guys want to see that but that's all for this.)