Ch 4

Thank you to those who are enjoying my story. Your comments mean a lot to me.

The next day the Council wanted to speak with me. My brother and sister refused to let me go unless they go with me. They agreed to the terms and we left.

When we arrived in the room I was to be a few steps ahead of my siblings. I noticed a human with a strange soul color. It was...two colors! Weird! They seemed to analyze me like I was a book or exam paper. They explained the process. Every council member would ask me a question. That's when they'll make a decision as to what to do with me. They told me their choices.

1) I'd stay in solitary confinement until they deem me completely safe or unsafe.
2) I'd be mostly free, living as I have been with a monster checking up on me.

They even mentioned questioning my siblings if my answers didn't suite them enough. First was a monster.

"Did you know Betty?" My answer of course was,
"We crossed paths. I met her before my trait made itself known. She even threatened to kill me at one point in our meeting."
The next one was from a human.
"Have you hurt anyone?"
"No. Unless you count my Karate class, but anyone is bound to get hurt if they don't know their limits or strength."

Another monster.

"Frisk seems to defend you very much. Do you know why?"
"We've been friends since were really young."

Another human.

"Do you know how to control your soul? And its powers?"
"No and yes for my control. I don't know specifically how to control it but I can calm my soul down with another's help. As for powers, no. I haven't even tried."

The last monster.

"You said Betty threatened you, why didn't she kill you?"
It took me a second and I was trying to get her to talk. Fine. I spared you because I recognized you were traitless and could possibly be a fear soul.
"I think she recognized me as a potential fear soul. I'm sorry I can't give you an accurate answer. Honestly I've never thought about it."

Finally it was that creepy human.

"I've noticed how you've spoken to us, you mentioned in your past answers that you were once a sadly traitless, and according to some information given my Dr. Gaster; when you arrived at the lab your soul went out of control but suddenly there were spikes in it and then they spiraled down. My question is, how does your soul work for you?"
This was a hard one. I breathe in and respond to the question.

"As I said before another person's soul can help me control it. What caused it to spiral down was a musical locket that my mother gave me. It has her voice recorded into it. It calmed me down." I show the locket. The human nods. They asked if I could step out with some guards, then questioned my siblings. I don't know what was happening but I was kinda scared. I started playing my locket to keep my fear level down. I noticed one guard looked at me with pity while the other seemed to hate me. That guard was a human. The one who pitied me was a dog monster. As I sat I began to wonder how Frisk was feeling...I drifted off to thinking of Chara. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just stay with Chara and Azzy. They always accepted me as a friend, not just a human with no trait. When I found my trait, Chara didn't judge me. Neither did Azzy. Chara was comforting.

When I first met him...I assumed the worst. That makes me feel so guilty now...the way he would stare at me...I always saw it as a predator. After my visits became more frequent I realized the truth. He wanted to protect Asriel.

The door opened. I was brought back into the room. All the expressions I saw was utterly blank.

Yes it was short, but I find it sweet. Wanna guess their answer? And here's a little guessing game!

What is a major development happening next chapter?

>Betty's Advice

>Betty Greeting

>Chara Greeting

>The Traitless Life

>Her Power