chapter 1

"Move out my way"

"Scram"

"Little peasants"

School corridors, aren't they just delightful?

Today is the last day before summer. Let's face, worst. Day. Of. The. Year.

I was currently walking to form with my best friend: lily. All you could hear was snarky remarks from the older students, shoving the New Years out of the way and the screams of girls being reunited with their friends.

I wonder if these mongrels ever shut up.

The only thing I liked about my school was we didn't have a uniform: so my outfit today consisted of a floral skater skirt with a plain grey tee tucked in, with my hair chucked into a messy bun.

"Uh it sucks having Kendall for form" lily sighed as we found our form room.

Mr Kendall was okay, he could be worse, but he was just so boring and droned on and no I didn't like him.

"Great way to end the year" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

My remark earned a chuckle from lily.

As we walked in, I noticed some of the younger years that were in our form last year, were already here.

Me and lily choose a seat at the very back: away from everyone else. You could say we aren't the most sociable people around.

Form was made up of some light chit chatter and the usual last day of school lectures; boring as hell.

"Looking forward to magcon?" Lily asked, already knowing the answer.

"10002% yes oh my yes JESUS it can't come quick enough" I replied, practically failing my arms all over the place, causing lily to laugh.

Lily had dark long hair, which nearly always had a ribbon tying half of it up, she was fairly slim, great figure, and had green dazzling eyes. Oh and did I mention her fashion taste is brilliant.

"Same!!! I finally get to meet the love of my life" she joked, a grin plastered on her face.

"But you've already met me" I mocked, pinching her cheeks, which made a scowl appear on her face.

As the bell rang, me and lily went are separate ways after discussing where to meet at break.

Making my way to history, I saw a group of people walk past, shoving me out of there way, knocking my bag off my shoulder.

Cussing at the stupid year 7's I grabbed up my bag, rushing to the history department.

Year 7's these days think they bloody own the place, they are just to cocky!

Spotting James, I stood by him, in hope he didn't ditch me by myself.

"GRACEYYY" he sung, bringing me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey James" I smiled, patting his back.

I'm close to James; always have been but he has got his own group of friends so the only time we spend with each other is in lessons. At least I get to see him. He isn't popular but wasn't un popular, he was cute and dorky and extremely kind hearted.

"Aw I missed you" he smiled, as we lined up against the wall.

"You too" I said, smiling to myself.

Our conversation was cut short by the sound if our teacher calling us in.

"Alright, everyone line up against the back wall and then I'll sort out your tables" mr dean boomed

Mr dean was by far the best teacher; he was hilarious and just all round awesome- well as awesome as a teacher can get.