little loki's curse

I can never wait for him to get home, but he's never fast enough. Most people would think that we are attached at the hip, but what they don’t see is why. You see, I have this rare disease that only beings ever get because it depends on 1.being cursed by accidentally sassing a witch too much. (don't look at me like that, the old hag practically begged to be verbally attacked) Now my internal systems are all out of whack, its caused me to be weak and sickly. Its incurable but manageable, but the medicine can often be embarrassing, for at least others, although I like it. Let me just tell you already.... I have to have the physical attention of a loved one, but since Frigga has died and can no longer show motherly attention, the only other true loved one is Thor.  

If I go for too long without, it brings me pain like a saw ripping through my intestines and I begin to cough up blood, but I can stand for up to a week before it becomes unbearable. Then I am usually given to  the meds and need blood or other...distainful procedures.  

At first, I couldn't stand it, always being at the mercy of Thor's whim, whether he help me or no. He would push as far as he could for as long as he could. He didn't like it as first, but obliged for my safety. The fact that I needed him proved he would come around. After a while, we both began to enjoy it. Our relationship evolved from awkward daily hugs to friendly embraces, and at present, I demand kisses from him every day. He  acts like he does it because he has to, but I see his face after we kiss, a look of true, uncontainable love, and I have finally been allowed to reciprocate it out of necessity. 

_______________

He came home last night after three days away, and I collapsed into his arms as he walked into our now shared quarters "Thor!" I kissed his cheek "I missed you so much!" Thor kissed me back, his warm lips heating up my genetically cool skin. 

"Of course, Loki, you need me" he said "... and I need you," I looked at him with a strange glance (this being one of the rare times he admits he enjoys it). I disregarded it, taking advantage of this rare situation, and pull him onto the sofa and pushing him to a sitting position as I lay with my head on his lap, grabbing his hand in my own and lacing our fingers. "Thoooooooooooor" 

"Yes brother?" He glanced over, flicking his silky blonde hair over his shoulder in the process.

"com'ere!!" he leaned over, smiling as his lips connected with mine and his hand rose to cup my face. I opened my mouth and he pushed in, his hand running into my long hair and my own reciprocating the action. He broke the kiss but did not sit up, his lips resting near my neck now.  

"Brother?" 

"yes?" 

"I love you, and I will never leave you for long, ill always be here to protect my one and only love, my little frost giant who needs me and will always need me as I need him" 

"Good!" I responded, bringing my lips to his own as I kissed him again, glad to have my Thor, both in body as well as mind. 

_______________________

Hey lovelies! Thanks so much for reading my work (maybe even vote or comment, hint hint, nudge nudge?) anyway, thanks, this is my first posted work on any network

wow, its amazing to see how this story has gotten so many hits, thanks to all those who read!

~Rose