Why?

Mark, Lizzie, Addi and Bane haven't been around much anymore. 

They avoid me on purpose. I knock on Marks door.

"What" He asks.

"What have you been up to?" I ask

"Nothing." he looks away

"Mark, god dang it  you are avoiding me and i wanna know why!" i snap.

"Because we are smart and don't  want you to kill us." he says

I freeze. " Who told you I'd kill you?" I ask.

" So its true then? You're a vampire?" He asks

"No.......Mark............. please..... I won't hurt you. I won't hurt any of you!" I say.

" So it's true then. Zoey........... go away. We don't need you anymore. Good bye Zoey."

He slams the door in my face. Something is wrong. He looked sad and hurt. Who told them I was a vampire?

"What are you doing here?" I hear behind me. I spin around.

"Dillon?" I ask.

"leave before they say anything else, Zoey. Get out of town, create a new personality........ please be carefull Zoey. I'll find you again."

"No...... Dillon.... I can lose you again and I won't leave." I say.

"Z, I promise that I will find you. Please go somewhere else then this place before more people find out about you." he says pleading.

"You promise with your frozen in place heart?" I ask.

"Promise. Now go." He says.

I hug him and run before i change my mind. Something clicks in my head.

My brother is alive.