Part 1 Meeting the lovers already/Abit oF A/Q

[I'm gonna stuck at this so "bear"With me
*faceplam hard* ~ Freddy
I stop!] (THEY ALL FURRY LIKE they wear cloths!!!)

(Guard Prove)

The guard walk in the pizzrea and looks at the animaltroics/Furrys he abit surpise to see these one play for "little"Kids with there sexy looks (I'm already bad at it!!) It was 11:58 so he went into office and looks at the cameras they were abit scary on the camreas. So it hit 12:00 he contuies to checks the camreas and that's when he saw them turn on!
(The Animaltroics prove)
All the animaltroics turn on by there self for once as they look around to see what's going on the Fox comes running out of the pirate cove while screaming"IM ALIVE" the others just covers there ears cuz his scream was mix with a jumpscare"would you stfu" as Freddy said getting off the stage crossing his arms "uh sorry sir"foxy ears went down abit scared cuz he was mostly taller and bigger(his dong is bigger to) foxy back up into his cove and sat on the edge of his cove, so they started to talk to foxy. Bonnie was just staring at Freddy he doesn't know why but just keeps staring that when Chica notice he was staring at him"you ok bunny you seem to be staring at the bear?"the chicken said abit confues "oh yeah I'm fine just something on him?"Bonnie was still kinda staring at Freddy abit blushing.

(Freddy Prove)
I felt like someone was watching me when I was talking to Foxy yes he already told me his name. So when I turn around to see the rest I saw that the bunny was staring he look away very fastly he I saw him so I went up to him"are you ok? What is your name?"I maybe new and confues but I want to get to know everyone fastly."M-my name is B-Bonnie"he was abit nervous by the looks on his face I just smile and put my hands on his cheek rubbing it"don't be nervous ok" i have no clue why I was doing this but it felt right making him happy. Bonnie just smile and purr abit (I know only cats do that but oh well)it was cute so I let of his cheek"ok Bonnie I'm going to talk to the chicken ok" i just give him a warm smile and walk to Chica.

(Bonnie Prove)
My face was so red when he did that but I did injoy it so I put the guitar down but I didn't get his name tho I just look at him he was talking to the chicken. I went to see the Fox me and him talked for while he talk very very werid for some reason like a pirate  (*POINTS TO THE SIGN NEXT TO HIM*FOXY THE PIRATE!!!!)
But I didn't mind.

(I suck at this already don't I? But anyway I see you in the next story! To Be Continue)[520 Words]