Chapter 19: Sundate

"You're ripped at every edge but you're still a masterpiece."

It's the weekend before the Final game and the final test and I haven't accepted any calls from Javen? Why? Because I just want to annoy him. Seriously though, I think my guilty level will level up if I hear his voice being his kind self. Plus, he texted me and only said "How are you?" and if he called and it's an emergency, he would send me a "911" text. Thankfully, he didn't. 

 Me and Katie are currently in Leblanc and we're studying for our final test.  Not that I need to study but I also wanted to spend time with Katie. And so far, everything has been great.

"I'm so sick of studying ." Katie complained as she closed the book she was reading. She has her feet in top of my lap while using the arm of the couch as a support. We sat on a couch in one of the rooms. It was supposedly for employees only but since I'm the owner's favorite costumer  (not to brag),she made us stay here.

"I know, we've been here for 3 hours already." I complained with her. I was reading a book I already know about but I would study just for the sake of hanging out with Katie. Yesterday, I helped Katie with some of the subjects she's struggling but I'm proud to say that she's a fast learner. 

"Let's stop." She yawned and stretched her arms. She removed her feet in top of my lap and moved closer to me. "Let's do something fun." She hugged my arm and did a puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist.

"Are you sure you're done studying? I don't want you failing our exams." I asked her.

"Yes, mom." She sarcastically said.

"Good, cause I don't want a girlfriend whose a slacker." I smirked at her.

"May I remind you that I'm Javen's girlfriend, not yours." She strike and smirked back.

"Ouch." I acted out and touched my chest. Honestly, everything seems so natural right now that we can joke about our situation. Our level of comfortableness just went another notch and I couldn't ask for more. 

"Is there a boo boo there? Let me kiss it for you." she joked.

"Is this what you want in doing something fun? Kissing my chest?" I grinned at her as she became flushed.

"Ew! No." She pushed me away but I just laughed. "Wait, I remembered something." Her fingers raised as if she had a brand new idea.

"What?" I asked as I pulled her closer again. I know, I'm clingy. Please leave it be, I just want to show her I love her everytime as possible.

"There's a music festival in the town today, why don't we go there today?" She suggested.

"Uhm I don't know. You sure you're okay with the knowledge you're having right now?" With concern, I asked.

"Yeah, pretty please? Let's go!" She pleaded and I had no reason to decline her.

"Fine. But no alcohol involved and don't blame me if you forget what you studied." I demanded.

"Yay! You're the best!" Katie hugged me and it never failed to make me feel hot.

"Since its in town, I have to dress up like Javen don't I?" I groaned when the idea came into me. 

"Sadly, yes. I feel like most of the students in our school are going to be there and you know Javen is becoming more famous because of his improved basketball skills." She quoted the air as she said the word " basketball skills".