Chapter 9

"I can't keep it from them any longer. I'm sorry Kenz but we have to tell them."

I just nod.

Johnny wants to tell the fans that we're dating. He wants it because well they're his fans. I want it... well my mom and John's manager wants it because that's why I'm here right?

Don't get me wrong. I love that John's telling his fans because it got kind if annoying when we met them while we were on a date and they threw themselves on him. I just think that they will hate me because I "stole" Johnny from them.

John turned the camera on. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. Then I crouched under the bed.

"Hi guys! And girls! Today I have an announcement. I'm sorry it's not a video but I'll make one soon."

I smiled. He loved his fans. They were his life. Maybe some of them would hate me, but the real fans would let John date who they wanted.

(A/N) I mean that's me. I would totally want johnny to date me more than Kenzie but you know who wouldn't right? But it's not going to happen so I ship jenzie now. But I wouldn't turn down the offer if it were to happen. Enjoy reading. I won't interrupt you again... at least I'll try not to.

"So I wanted to tell you something very important. I have a girlfriend! Yay!" He pulled out a party horn and blew in it.

"Guess who it is... drum roll please. It's MackZ" I told myself not to forget to hit him later on because he used the name that I called myself when I was younger.

"You can come out now Kenz." He told me and I jumped on his bed. I said a quick hi and smiled at him.

"This is my girlfriend Mackenzie Ziegler. You might know her from some fashion magazine like I don't know... Ralph Lauren or something."

I chuckled and nodded at him.

"So as you can see she's a stunner so I'm pretty proud of myself." He said while patting his chest.

I meanwhile broke down laughing. I don't even know why. It wasn't funny.

"But Yeah here she is. I would appreciate it if you guys don't hate on her that much but yeah. I'll leave her instagram and Twitter account below so you can check that out. But Yeah. So that's it for this video guys. Bye."