Prologue

(This whole story is in Charles point of view)

I woke up to my mother screaming from my brother's room, then it was followed by silence until a explosion could be heard and my little brother started crying. I climbed out of bed and tried to turn the door knob. I kept on trying and trying but I couldn't.

I felt trapped in here, also weak and lonely. My brother and parents need me right now, I can't let them down, not ever. One of the things I knew is, family is everything, and you should never give up on them no matter what. One day you will lose them and you want to make every minute you have with them worth it.

I grabbed my stool from my little play table and stood on it and opened the door. I looked down the stairs and saw my dad on the ground kayibg there limp. He's just asleep, he will wake up soon, or he is probably doing another one of his silly pranks like he normally does.

I need to check on mommy and little Harry, I think as I see his door slightly open. I push it open all the way and see my mum laying on the floor limp too. She is just sleeping too, she decided to finally join daddy and his pranks with Uncle Padfoot and Uncle Moony, I decide.

I spot Harry crying on the ground with a cut on his forehead. I pick him up and hold him close to me. At least he wasn't sleeping. "Mamma!" Harry whimpered as he cried on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Harry mum is just sleeping right now" I tell him as I hold him closer. I want my mum to shoot up and start laughing and telling me it was all some silly joke and that she won't do it again.

But it never happened, even though I kept on wishing it to happen. I hoped they would wake up. But you know what they say about hope, it just brings eternal misery.

The first visitor was uncle Padfoot, he was crying and he told me to take care of Harry for him and I nodded. He was family so I couldn't leave him, ever. The second visitor which was the last was a large man with a lot of hair that covered almost his whole face and black beady eyes.

"Come with me Charle' and 'Arry. I gotter take ya to yer Aunt and Uncle's home" The man said and I nodded and stood up not letting go of Harry. Soon I was in the side compartment of Uncle Padfoot's motorcycle that he called his 'baby'.

Harry fell asleep quickly while we were flying over Bristol. I soon drifted off but was woken up when we landed roughly on a street in front of two adults. A man with long Grey hair and the other a stern woman with brown hair in a neat bun.

"Harry will live with his Aunt and Uncle. Charles must go to a orphanage, the Dursley's will not take both and Harry must live with them" The man with long Grey hair told the stern lady.

"No! Pwease don't take me away from Harry! He my family" I cried and I saw a tear fall from the lady as I started to cry at the thought of losing my Harry.

"You will see, Harry again, Charles. How about instead of a orphanage you live with a friend of mine named Arabella Figg. She lives right by here" The man told me and I hesitantly nodded. "Good, Charles" The man said giving me a small smile as I let go of my brother.

*Edited*

Dear readers,
I hope you enjoy this book! This will be through year 1-7. Well but it starts off in Charles's second year but Harry's first year. I do not own any characters besides a few of my own. I hope you enjoy! :)

-Anne 💔