More than Friends??

~ Time skip to the parking lot of the movie theaters ~

* Jay just pulls in * "What time is it?" Jay asks. " 7:00 p.m. " " Great, so we're 30 minutes early. " says jay. " Welp... whatcha wanna do?" "Ummm, how 'bout this?" jay says, smirking. * You get really nervous because you don't know what's about to happen, you kind of have an idea, but you just go with the flow * He leans in towards you and goes in to kiss you, your lips brush against his and he just full out starts making out with you, and honestly... you don't hate it... * You guys just kiss and make out for about 15 minutes * Then you pull away and say " What the fu*k just happened!?" Jay says " I don't even know..." " So are we a thing nowww, orrrrrr naaaww?" you say awkwardly. " I... Think... So?" says jay, TOTALLY confused. " Well, do you wannaaaa be a thing, or do you just wanna pretend this never happened?" " I lowkey want to be thingggg..." says jay, kind shy. " So do I " you say looking down at your feet while blushing. " Soooo.... " says jay, confused as to what happens next. " Soooo.... " "Uhhh, well what time is it? " jay asks, trying to break the awkwardness. " Uhhhh, 7:27 p.m. " " Oh, sh*t. Maybe we should probably go inside? " jay says. " Orrrrr, we could stay here and make outttt.... WhAt WhO sAiD tHaT..... " * you giggle * Jay smirks and says " Even better... " He leans in to kiss you and you do the same you guys make out for a while and then jay's phone gets an alert that says " It's time for you to go to bed, it's 10:00 p.m. " * you giggle * " Wowwww, it's already 10:00. " * Jay smiles * " Wanna go home? " jay asks. " Is it okay w/ your parents?" " Duhhhh, you've literally been staying the night at my house for the past two weeks. " jay says, trying to make it obvious that his parents don't care. " Then, sure..." * you smile and buckle your seatbelt * 

~ Time skip to driveway ~ ( of Justin's house ofc )

He stops the car and looks at the time."  It's only 10:36. " You look at him and smile really big, he smiles back and you both start making out again. You jump in the backseat and jay comes back there too. He slowly moves his hand down to your pants and takes them off.

 TO BE CONTINUED.....