Snapchat (Korra x fem!Reader)

"So, you're saying I can take pictures and send it to people.....how exciting" Korra shot you a bored look "well, you can also send messages and read fun little articles...but the really unique thing about Snapchat is that after a few seconds, the picture you take disappears and it's gone for good...unless you screenshot it" (Y/N) scratched her neck, holding Korra's new phone at an angle where they could both see it clearly in the morning sun. "Ohhhh I see, so I can send pictures to my friends, but they disappear after a few seconds!" (Y/N) deadpanned at Korra's reply "I just said that, Korra" "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

 (Y/N)'s POV

          You smiled at Korra and handed her the phone "You're all set! Have fun" Korra smiled back mischievously "Oh yeah, I have something fun in mind" You blushed a little, pushing any 'thoughts' out of your mind "...ooookay then" You awkwardly walked back into your apartment building, as you were sitting on the metal and cement stairs outside of the building (Because Korra wanted to get fresh air) "Geez Korra, why do you have to be such a good flirt?" You smiled inwardly, stepping into your restroom and starting to undress yourself, it was almost time for you to take off for work. You made sure that you were nice and official-looking before you put on your jacket and walked out of the small but cozy apartment, locking the door behind you "Korra, I'm off to my meeting. I'll see you later, yeah?" Korra turned toward you and smiled again, the small hint of mischief still ghosting her face "Okay (Y/N)! I'll see you tonight~" You covered your face (and blush) groaning as you walked past her "Korra, please" You closed the door to your car, Korra's flirty laugh still echoing in your brain. You shook your head, Korra has been nonstop flirting with you for a few years now (yes, years) but you never let her get into your brain, though she did flood her way into your heart. You liked Korra a ton, to say the least, and the flirting was getting to be too much. You were going to break soon and you knew something r-rated was going to happen when you did. 

         By the time you snapped out of your thoughts, you were already in front of your giant work facility. You sighed, fixing yourself up again as you stepped out of your car, this meeting wasn't that important and wasn't mandatory, but you wanted the extra pay and you had nothing better to do. Suddenly you got a loud notification alert, which almost made you jump out of your skin. After composing yourself and looking around to check if anybody saw you have a mini heart attack you looked at your phone screen 1 new snap from - Korrra_the_avatar You smiled inwardly again 'How cute' You thought 'This is probably Korra's first snap...I bet it's a sweet little selfie of herself and Naga' You swiped the notification and typed in your password and almost instantly, your eyes popped out of your skull "O-oh....." You quickly screenshotted the picture and continued staring at the picture until it went off of the screen. You were too stunned to move, so you just stood there and collected yourself. Suddenly you decided that there was something way better waiting for you at home than the measly $15 per hour pay you were getting. With that, you stuffed your phone into your pocket and jumped into your car.