❄Snow Fall dance(Part 2)❄

*Dont start song*

*Nyx P.O.V*

Once i arived to the dance, i saw Gabriel waiting for me at the door.

N:   Oh im sorry if im late, were you waiting long?

G:   Nah, i just got here a few minutes ago myself so dont worry about it😉 you look beautiful btw

N: Oh umm okie thxz heh
>\\\\\\\< you look nice as well.

He grabs my hand and we walk in side to the dance together. We both say hello to Jacky, Tyler, Kennedy, Yasmine, Lainie, and Morgan(A/N: ill put a pic of her below, shes a new character👇)

Then we all give our tickets to the ticket person and continue walking, we all talked a bit, but then got a little bored so we decided to go in the photo booth. We all took a few together, but then Gabriel asked if he could just take one with me. They all excused us and Gabriel and i steped in the booth. We started off just poseing✌and hugging but on the last one he kissed my cheek!O\\\\\\\o i just stood there shook and blushing like crazy. He chuckled at my reaction and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the booth. He grabbed the photos and asked for and extra and gave one to me, i hesintitly took it and put in in my bag. We wlaked to the others, but then Gabriel walked away to somewhere.

*Gabriel's P.O.V*

Once we got back to the others i walked to the DJ stand by the stage and put me and Nyx's name on the duet karaoke list, luckily we were up first so all i had to do is wait for karaoke time. I quickly walked back to the others and asked if they were hungry an wanted to go get pizza and water from the stand? They all agreed to go so now we are just sanding here waiting.

Nyx P.O.V

Once Gabriel came back we all went to go get food from the stand. Once we finished our food they started play songs. We all danced in a group happily having fun. Then i heard the Dj say that it was karaoke time.

N:"Dang i forgot to sign the list"

I thought to myself. All well ill do it later ig, but as soon as i was about to go sit somewhere i heard my name and Gabriel's get called on loud speacker for a duet. I looked at Gabriel confused, but he only had his hand out for me to grab. I took his hand and he lead my to the stage. Once we were on the stage he said

G:Wait! Before we start i want to say something.

N:....

G: I was told by a beautiful person that they need a speech on why someone would like a person like you, Well here is my reason. "Since the day i met you, i fell for you. Your smile everyday was the only thing that makes my day and keeps me going even when times are tough. Knowing you are happy makes me happy. The reason why i think i fell for you is, you care for everyone, your always funny, your beautiful, and you have this magical personality that makes me want to smile all the time and makes my heart race. You mean soo much to me, so will you please be mine?"

I was so shook over the words that just came out of his mouth, so he did like me back. I felt so happy but sad for me not being able to pay him back, no i can pay him back by returning his feeling. Sudddnly i started tearing up because i was so happy and was touched by his speech(A/N: Btw i made up that speech, i was thinking of searching one on google but i decided to do it on my own XD)
Once he saw me crying he looked at me worried and looked down a bit as if he was disapointed.

N: yes

G..Wha-? *Gasp!* Really!?! Yessss

Then he turned to the crowd and said "she said "Yes"!" The crowd started cheering and then he unexpectily kissed me. I was really shook at first but then kissed back.

G:  Now we may start the duet.

*Start song*

N: Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

N&G: One step closer

N&G: I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

G: Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

N&G: One step closer

N&G:  I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

N: I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

G: And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
N&G: I'll love you for a thousand more.

*End of song*

Everyone started clappimg and cheeering loudly. We bowed and walked off the stage. W went back to the others who congrats us and looked at us shocked and said

All: I didnt know yall could sing!?!

N&G:  Yea heh~

Then a slow song came on the others went somewhere else, leaving me and Gabriel. He held my waist as i put my arms around his neck with my head on his chest and continued the lovely night.

*Skip time after dance*

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅
A/N: HAiii guyzz... Im finished with the snow fall dance parts.. hiw did yall like it? Also btw thxz for 300Veiws so imma do a face revel👇(PLz don't judge)

 hiw did yall like it? Also btw thxz for 300Veiws so imma do a face revel👇(PLz don't judge)

Well thats all for today.. Se yall friday gn luv yall😘😴

( edit: only edited once so that's good. But now that I've re-read this I'm crying cuz i see how happy they are and what happens later)