The Rickest Rick part 1

Rick Sanchez earth dimension C137
Hey everybody its rick Sanchez and I believe that I am the rickest of all Ricks. Why you might ask, well beacuse I am ha ha. Just kidding. Well I mean I have a normal morty that's a start right, and I do normal rick stuff with morty like go on adventures, shoot stuff, morty almost gets killed, you know the jist. Oh yeah I used to have a girl friend. We don't talk that much and we really don't see each other. She's a hive mind which is kind of gross because the way she assimilates people is disgusting. Literally every other person she has assimilated has to through up into other peoples mouths. Its disgusting and im not talking about it any more. Any way my daughter Beth is in a divorce. I mean how long were Beth and jerry still going to be together even with all if there arguing they still where together. I told beth that this was the best decision she has ever made and that she would be happier without him. I think she took that a little to seriously though because she's a horse surgeon and came home the other day with a bag full of horse hoves that she said that she was going to make into a sculpture. I don't think she's handling the devorce well at all but i don't know I'm a scientist and I believe in facts not half truths or myths, cold hard facts. Well I guess that makes me the rickest rick and I hope all of you non ricks enjoyed this stupid documentary on some of my life. Alright jerry im done. What do you mean the voice recorder is still on. Oh poop.

Hey guys its mrs. Meeseeks look at me and I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you enjoy any other stories I write. Oh and all of the rick and morty characters belong to justin Roland creator of the show. Okay bye.