The Beasty gang is still alive

(Well wattpad messed up and deleted all my hard work 😿)

Lovie prov

I see my old teacher Ed. The bandits are holding guns to there heads now. I'm going to hate what I'm doing next.

"Hey over here you dumb bats." they look at me they are a group of 10 bandits. While the other the group has 7 people. There are 3 adults and the rest are students from my old school.

I got half of the bandits follow me. That was a bad move on there part. I killed 1 out of the 5 with my fire swords. I can make swords out of fire.

Then I snuck up on one of them to kill get the other 4. The 3 adults killed 3 and the oldest out of the kids killed the last guy. "Hi teacher Ed." "Hey thanks for the he- wait Lovie! Oh my god your alive." him and everyone else runs and gives us a group hug.

"Yes yes I'm alive. Is this everyone or do you have a base?" I ask them. "No we got separated from the others. We were on are way back to are base."

"Ok well come with me. It isn't very safe at night." "Then why are you out here?" Shaun asks.

"I'll tell you later. Now lets go. Unless you want the zombies to get you?" I say and they all shake there heads. We went to the house I told everyone who woke up. Because they were being so loud.

Aiden pov

During the time we ran I told boss and them how I got away from the zombies.

Once I told them that we learned boss has to personality one is named Becca and the other is Max. Yeah weird right and I found out Gavin is a spy for the enemy group called death bringers.

So I'm debating to kill him or not. If I do I kill my mate's brother but he can be with his brother. If I keep him alive boss will find out I and kill him.

So very painful and long death or short death with a shot to the head. Well I should thing about my scientist friend and keep her safe she is my sister as well. But she is human the others asked how she is related to me well they will find out soon but not right now.

(2 days after they meet the other people.)
Ohm prov

"Oh god what do we do." right now we are getting shot at by bandits and when I mean we Lovie, me, Lui, Nanners, and john.

(Flash back)

"I'm heading out for a walk who wants to join me?" I asked everyone Cartoonz was sleeping and I didn't want to bug him. And I didn't want to go out on my own.

"I'll go." Lui said in his squieker voice. "Me to." I heard Nanners say and saw lovie and John raise there hands.

"Ok lets head ou-" Vanoss interrupted me and said "How long are you going to be out?" "we will be back before sun down." I told Vanoss.

He nodded then let us go. We left the house and walked for a while until we saw some people.

(End of flash back.)

And here we are running farther and farther from the house. "We should look for some place to hide." I say to everyone.

Lovie then takes the lead. She leads us down to this house. She must see it as a safe place. I hope she isn't wrong.

Cartoonz prov

(Right when Ohm left)

I woke up only to hear the front door shut. I walked out of the room to see Ohm, Nanners, Lui, John, and Lovie all left.

"Hey Vanoss where is Ohm, John, Lui, Lovie, and Nanners gone to?" I ask with a sleepy voice. "You just misted them. They went on a walk." He told me.

"What! Did they bring guns with them?" Panda asked Vanoss. "No why would they need them?" "Because that group that lives near here." Panda told us. We all stop what we are doing when we hear a gun shot not echo through the house.

We send a small group of people to go and check. In the group are Vanoss, me, Nogla, Bryce, and Rose. 'We are coming ohm please be ok.' I thought in my head. We left while the others hid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is this scientist. What will happen to Gavin. Are Ohm and the others ok. Will Cartoonz get to them in time. Find out next chapter.

Hey everyone so sorry I didn't post this on Saturday. Jest had a lot to do. Don't forget to comment what you think.

Zombiecat says "I hope you enjoy the story. Bye bye meow."