F

I highly recommend you to listen the music while reading this but its up to you if you dont want to.
-

Don't you dare do that again Rebel your death is our weaknesses. Tiim-bagang sabi ni Nixon.

Tila na estatwa ako sa kinalalagyan ko nang sabihin yun ni Nixon. Nang agad rumihestiya sa utak ko ang pangyayari kaagad akong kumalas sa pag kakayakap niya at kinuha ang baril ko.

Don't do that again Aphrodite thats too pain in our eyes seeing you dealing with death Tila nangangambang sabi ni Axel.

Diana seeing you like that it feels like you already killing us. Sabi naman ni Blaze na tila di kinaya ang pangyayari

I'll rather be happy seeing you Venus killing us than seeing you coming near to death masinsiridad na sabi ni Zeke

Athena don't you dare play with your life again. Because your life is too much important to us where we can sacrifice our own life to save yours. May halong galit at takot sa pananalita ni Hunter.

You deserve someone who will give up their life to you Gada cause you are worth dying for. But you dying? You don't deserve that cause you are a stunning among all creations of God. That's why living happy is all you deserve . Mahabang saad ni Zander

My presence cause their pain. I'm afraid that they will really do that in the time of payback. I will not let anyone's life sacrifice for mine. Not again.

What are you talking about guys? Just calm ok? I'm just kidding! Look do you think I would kill myself? I'm not a dumb and what the fuck are you saying? Sacrifice? Oh come on wala naman kayong alam gawin kundi maging timawa I automatically change the topic to ease the awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

Oo nga naman mga kapatid! Itong si Gada pala biro ka pala! Sabi ni Zander wow muntik nang maging peke.

Sabihin mo na Ang sasabihin mo utos ni Nixon sabay bulong sakin and don't dare to joke like that cause we're dead serious about we said earlier. Sabi niya at muling naupo sa sofa. Damn.

Ok guys pinaalis ko ang mga katulong to make you learned dapat marunong kayo sa gawaing bahay may angal ba? Tanong ko.

But Venus we have a lots of money to ease life that's how money works Saad ni Zeke

In fact We can help people to earned money by applying them to work here Sabi naman ni Blaze

And by doing that you are helping yourself to be timid. Is that a right thing? Taas kilay kong tanong sakanila.

But Athena we don't know how to do household chores pagdadahilan ni Hunter

See? You are grewing up knowing nothing about doing household chores stuff. Sabi ko sakanila

Do we need to learn those stuff Aphrodite? We're boys we don't need to learn that. Pagdadahilan ni Axel

Then good you will be growing a nonsense guys what to I expect to all of you? Timawa nga pala kayo how I hate all of you. Sabay irap ko sakanila.

What you want us to do? Sawakas Nixon may matinong nasabi kana rin.

Each of you will be assigned in different kinds of household chores—

What?! Are you kidding us?! Sabay sabay nilang putol sa sabi ko.

No I will not do that —axel