Chapter 1

Y/n Pov

Hi I am Lee Y/n the richest kid in our school or should I say the MOST POPULAR GIRL IN...BIGHIT ACADEMY

Yes I am the Richest but There is this dude here...he is always my ENEMY...Yes...KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

He always harm me for every stuff that I will do
And Here comes the devil....

KIM TAEHYUNG....!!!

Taehyung: Why are you so grumpy today baby girl???

Me: Can You fucking leave?!

I said in a annoyed tone

Taehyung: Wae???

Me: Just fucking leave JERK!!!

I said out loud that every students look at me....

Me: Watch cha looking at BITCHES!!!

They all do ther own business...when I shouted
But you dont even know that I got allot of hates from Taehyung's Fangirl...His fangirls is always cringe to him and it makes me want to explode...

Tae's Pov

Y/n: Watch cha looking at BITCHES!!!

When my beautiful Y/n shouted...they all do their own business because ya'll know that she Is hot af...WAIT!!!...WHAT IS THE FUCKING HECK I AM SAYING TO THIS BITCH!!!

Y/n: Erm...I know I am hot af TAEHYUNG...but quit staring at me and leave!

I just nodded of flustered nest because ya know what I mean she look damn!!!...HOT!...Control your self Taehyung...

Y/n's Pov

Bell Rings

I got up and went to my class room

But...the damn drama is here

???: Yah!!!...Bitch...stay away from our Oppa!!!

Well...let me introduce her to you...LIM LEAH
THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL OF THE DEVIL...KIM TAEHYUNG

Me:Mind Your own business BITCH!

Leah:What did you fucking say to me!!!

Me:Yes...A fucking Damn bitch...

Leah: How dare you mess with me!!!....I know you are damn richer than me but you need to respect me because my mom is the principal here!!!

Me: Just you know that your mother is a principal...but do you own the school??!?!

Leah: .....

Me: The answer is "NO"...so fucking close your mouth at me because when the beast is alive you cant get out of my fucking sight!!!!

Leah run in fear

I got in my class and Swell the teacher came in with a student in behind her...

Miss Right: So class we have a new student plss...introduce your self.